Options

Week 3 (11/15-11/21) Check In - Week of 7/6

Estimated due date (EDD): 

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

Questions? 

GTKY: What kind of music do you listen to? What's been on repeat for you lately?  
TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
Started TTC August 2016
BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
BFP: 2/27/20

Re: Week 3 (11/15-11/21) Check In - Week of 7/6

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/17

Week of pregnancy: 20+6

Baby is the size of: banana??

Upcoming Appointments: 7/15 MFM, 7/21 OB

Rant/Rave: I think baby boy had hiccups today! Strangest feeling ever!

Questions? Anyone else having crazy vivid dreams?

GTKY: What kind of music do you listen to? What's been on repeat for you lately? I listen to a wide variety of music. Lately it’s been The Lumineers or 90’s alternative. 
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/15

Week of pregnancy: 21

Baby is the size of: eggplant 

Upcoming Appointments: End of the month!

Rant/Rave: I’m suddenly STARVING every morning. But after breakfast I don’t want to eat for the rest of the day lol. 

Questions? 

GTKY: What kind of music do you listen to? What's been on repeat for you lately?  
    I’m probably on the least side of the spec here but I pretty much solely listen to country music new and old I love it. Occasionally I listen to rap (mostly 90s rap / hip hop) 
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/18

Baby is the size of: bottle of sriracha 

Upcoming Appointments: 21st

Rant/Rave: why oh why is it so hot?

Questions? 

GTKY: What kind of music do you listen to? What's been on repeat for you lately? I've had the rock station on lately

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    wychetswychets member
    edited July 2020
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/18

Baby is the size of: Banana, I thought I was a banana last week too hmm..

Upcoming Appointments: 7/10 monthly OB appt.

Rant/Rave: It is smoking HOT lately, like 95 degrees! We have to wear masks all day at work and out in public and I know it's in my head but I swear I cannot breatheeee!

Questions? Has anyone started shopping for baby yet?

GTKY: What kind of music do you listen to? What's been on repeat for you lately? I listen to mostly R&B and 90s rap music.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @wychets I've hit some garage sales for clothes, but that's it. Since this is #3 we have almost all the big stuff

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/17

Baby is the size of: endive? Carrot?

Upcoming Appointments: another month away I think 

Rant/Rave: we MAY have sold our house! We’re under contract but the buyers haven’t seen the house in person, so I’m not definitively celebrating until after the inspection period. Fingers crossed!

Questions? 
    @wychets I’ve acquired some items from a friend but haven’t indulged in buying anything quite yet. It is baby #2 so I really don’t NEED much, but I’m looking forward to decorating the new nursery 

Ugh, Raffi? Sesame Street?
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! Most things we have, have been gifts to us. Other than that I've brought a few sleepers, a bath tub, and a few other small items.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @wychets although this is #4 we have nothing at all and have not even began thinking about shopping lol. Neither of us wanted more kids so we were done, and then I got the hankering for a baby and SO jumped on board real fast :D

Some friends have gotten her some clothes, but other than a handful of outfits and bows nada.
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    mtenglmtengl member
    Hey Everyone, I posted in July randoms... I was MIA from social media from March until about a week ago because of extreme anxiety and a lot of depression. I am trying to jump back into Bump because it was a huge part of my first pregnancy and when my baby was born.... I hope that is okay with you all... 
    Estimated due date (EDD):  11/12/2020

Week of pregnancy: 22weeks

Baby is the size of: Coconut? 

Upcoming Appointments: July 30th - GTT and basic appointment

Rant/Rave: I have back issues predating pregnancy. Wasn't bad with first pregnancy but between carrying a baby and carrying an 18 month old around they have really flared up. I actually started Yoga again this past week and pretty excited, hoping that helps.

Questions? None at the moment...

I listen to a little bit of everything. Honestly what is on repeat a lot right now is Talking Heads because my 18 month old loves it and she sings along to the songs now or at least hums. When I am by myself though I have been listening to everything from classical music to Nine inch nails.... 
  • Options
    mtenglmtengl member
    @wychets This is my second so I have a lot of the stuff I need already. I have some bigger items I need to buy but honestly been putting it off because of storage space right now... I want to buy them so bad though!
  • Options
    Hi @mtengl ! I am glad you are feeling well enough to be here again!