October 2020 Moms

GTKY All Star Edition

Okay ladies let’s post some fun stuff!  Your wedding dress.  Favorite Halloween costume.  Show off your wedding ring.  Favorite artwork your child made.  Tell us what your screen name means.  Whatever you want to show off 😀

Re: GTKY All Star Edition

• Loading the player...
  • @mamahosch that dress 😍😍😍
  • @mckjacks thank you!! It was the 2nd dress I tried on, and my entire entourage that came dress shopping with me loved it. I cried when I looked in the mirror! Your ring is gorgeous and I love your maternity photo dress!!

@aefsparrow you look adorable!! I bet it was a beautiful elopement!
  • @coldbrew what beach did you get married at? So beautiful!
  • @mamahosch North Myrtle Beach, SC. We vacationed there while planning our more traditional wedding and saw people getting married and changed our plans. I’m so glad we did, it was much more “us”! I *love* your dress, btw.

@ccstlln1 a Disney proposal 😍

• @kalesix3 That makes me so happy that there are others out there like me. I rarely even look at the regular plants. 😁😂
  • @coldbrew I already shared mine because it’s my dog. 😂
  • @carrotsandpeas3 My ring is even smaller and more simple! Lol. We talked about me upgrading later on but DH almost seemed offended by the idea :D I don't know if I ever will because I'm kind of attached now! (Almost literally since I can't get it off my finger and might have to get it cut off...)
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • So many beautiful dresses, rings and sweet little babies!  @kalesix3 that pink ring though 😍.  Gorgeous!  @kboydbowman your butterflies are lovely!! Very pretty.  @baseballismyfavoriteseason love love love your picture with your new baby!  Those are the most precious photos! 
  • @anitamargarita_82 I got to hold him for about 4 minutes before they took him to try to get fluid from his airway. I loooooove your dress. And obviously now we MUST go get margaritas together after the babies are born!
  • @kboydbowman I love the pumpkin dress! Can't wait to see Clementine in it :-)
    I love the love for unwanted Lowe's plants, I'm not above buying the full-price ones but the biggest plant we have now (out of 11) is a Dracaena that was on clearance at Lowe's <3
  • @anitamargarita_82 thank you, it's a peach sapphire but photos of it really bring out its amethyst tones 😍 

@amapa20 my Madagascar dragon tree is one of my favorite plants I've ever had and I found it drowning after a thunderstorm in our community trash dumpster, I doubted my ability to save it, but it wanted to live! Rescuing plants is a form of therapy I think lol! So satisfying! 

Everyone's proudest moments, gorgeous rings and beautiful dresses are amazing, this thread was genius!💛🌻
  • @kboydbowman What was your dissertation? I defended my thesis back in November on how the practice of midwifery changed in London in the 1700’s. I’m hoping to eventually earn my PhD in history, but that won’t happen for a long time.
  • @ccstlln1

REPRESENTATIONS OF GENDER IN ADVERTISING: AN EXAMINATION OF SUPPORT FOR JEAN KILBOURNE’S HYPOTHESES IN ADVERTISEMENTS

OF MAGAZINES TARGETING MAINSTREAM VERSUS LESBIAN,

GAY, BISEXUAL, AND TRANSGENDER AUDIENCES

Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @ginevere that ring, dress, and shoes are all gorgeous 😍😍 I love the color teal. My bedroom as a teenager was teal and my mom promptly painted it when I moved out 😂
  • @kalesix3 I had to look up Madagascar dragon tree but I think that's the same Dracaena I have :) They're such great hardy plants!
  • @Kurtni my gift from DH on our wedding day was a personalized Blues jersey!
  • @amapa20 they really are, I love mine so much! 🥰
    @mamahosch my hormonal self cannot even handle the cuteness of that puppy omg 😍