Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 7/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 7/2

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/7

CD: 29

WAYDTGKU: benched until August

R/R: I'm expecting AF sometime today, assuming it follows how it went last cycle on BC. Not much else really going on otherwise. It's going to be stupid hot for the next week at least but thankfully our window AC units are helping the house cool land comfortable.

CS/Q:  
  • Options
    krash_krash_ member
    @gingermama29 thank god for window AC! I would die without AC right now! 

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, bleeding waiting to start all the things

R/R: currently at the lab waiting for my CD 3 blood work. We are heading out at noon to go to my dads lake house for the weekend! Then Monday MH and I are starting a Whole30. We’ve done two before so we’ve got a few tried and true recipes but if anyone has any other favorites, please share! 

CS/Q: nothing exciting. 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    inthewoods23inthewoods23 member
    edited July 2020
    @gingermama29 ugh, yes there's not a day below 85 for a high in my forecast for the next 10 days! Thankfully I think our humidity isn't horrid so it shouldn't be too sticky. When DH and I had started talking about having kids he really wanted them to have summer birthdays! Okay yeah, that's great for throwing birthday parties, but not the pregnancy part  :s

@krash_ enjoy the lake house! How soon will you get the results from your BW?

Month/Cycle: 37

CD: lucky 7

WAYDTGKU: HIO with Conceive+ and menstrual cup after, PNV, vitamin D & E, DHA, temping, OPKs

R/R: it's our 4th anniversary wahoo! This is weird to say, but I think we're more smitten with each other now than we ever have been - and that's even considering the shit show of IF. I'm off a little early today and also tomorrow so my plan is to pick up Bonefish Grill (our favorite restaurant) as a nice anniversary meal. Better pick up some sparkling grape juice too! So fancy!

CS/Q: she's taking shape

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    krash_krash_ member
    @inthewoods23 happy anniversary! Enjoy the Bonefish Grill! I love your comment about how your chart is taking shape  :D
    *TW LC*

• Options

@gingermama29 sorry for impending AF but you are inching closer and closer to being unbenched!! hope to AC units keep combatting the heat for you

@krash_ hoping you have a great weekend! and hopefully you get quick results from the workup so you dont need to sit around and think about them for too long

@inthewoods23 LOVE Bonefish! enjoy, happy anniversary :)

Month/Cycle: 7/6 AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, CoQ10, temping, opks, proov, conceive+

R/R: got so much done yesterday and hoping for the same today! it stinks only having a few hours to get things done, but im still gearing up for my days to get shorter once my commute starts back up.  going to be a hard transition from my lazy mornings looking over at this while i "work" (bump) pic in spoiler

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @krash_ I always hate the first couple days of temping, looks boring. :D

@asf0613 look at those coworkers  <3
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    krash_krash_ member
    @asf0613 aww those faces! I wouldn't get anything done! 

@inthewoods23 the first few days of temping are boring. It's why I never bother to post my chart until closer to O. 
    *TW LC*

• Options
    @krash_ yeah the temps during AF really don't mean anything. Mine typically trend downward for the first 2 or 3 days of the cycle. I actually really hate looking at the charts this early because it makes the differences seem so significant.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @gingermama29 im hoping that all of this bc helps your hormones! One more cycle! 

@krash_ have a fun weekend! I wish my family had a lake house! 😭 Gl with the testing! I need to do whole 30 too! 

@inthewoods23 happy anniversary! That’s sweet that you feel that way! I would say the same. Despite having ups and downs, over time your spouse really does become home. And it’s wonderful. I don’t know what I’d do without mh! Enjoy your dinner! The one time we tried bone fish we weren’t impressed. Maybe we need to try again! 

@asf0613 I hope the transition back to work goes smoothly. It’s hard not having so much time. They look like they’re helping you work real hard. 😂

Sorry I never hopped back on yesterday. I was In a sad mood and needed to get my mind on something else.. 
    Month/Cycle: 13/12/5 al

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, pnv, coq10, alpha lipoic acid, baby aspirin. Smep maybe? 

R/R: Excited for a 4th of July weekend! Dh has a week long vacation starting at noon today, so that’s always nice. His job offers a ton of paid vacation time! We’re going to visit mh’s aunt tomorrow to swim and cook/drink, and then see some friends Saturday. I have two sessions Sunday. So it’s going to be a super busy weekend. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @gingermama29 sorry about AF and the heat! An uncomfortable combo, I'm right there with you. 

@krash_ good luck with the blood work, hope it goes smoothly. I just noticed we're CD buddies, nice! Lake house weekend sounds amazing, hope you have a blast.

@inthewoods23 aww, that's so sweet! My H and I have been married for 5 years, together for 11, and I always think it's amazing how love changes and grows over time. Hope y'all have a really nice day!

@asf0613 omg so cute, what kind of dogs are those? Too adorable!

@photographerwife sorry you were having a down day yesterday, but it sounds like you've got a great weekend ahead!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, PNVs

R/R: Thanks to everyone wishing me luck with talking to my OBGYN about my cycles yesterday, I didn't get a chance to go back and respond but I appreciate it! I've definitely never had irregular cycles like this before, 32-35 days is my norm... and of course the minute I start TTC, everything gets out of whack! I think (hope?) it's related to pandemic stress, but we'll see what the doc says later this month.

• Options
    @photographerwife DH made a joke this morning that if he had to be quarantined with one person it would be me (which is obviously the case right now). I feel bad for everyone who reaches their breaking point and ends up divorced!

@the_most_happy feels pretty par for the course for things to go wacky when it matters most. I know stress affects my cycles in that if I have a "stressor event" like, you know, annoying family pregnancy announcements, my O is delayed at least 5 days. My cycles generally have been between 30-33 days, but I've had a few 36-39 days cycles. All because of some major stressor prior to O happening. You'd think I'd be sick of DH because we've been together for nearly 13 years! Met in HS, started dating once I got to college. We had liked each other for a year+ prior too. We were even long distance for a period of time when I transferred to a different college across the state. Only 2.5 hours away, but definitely not trips we did every weekend. Being engineering majors we were both very busy with school so we typically saw each other every 3-5 weeks.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options

@gingermama29 Glad your AC is working well. I love hot weather but our AC went out a couple nights ago and it was way too hot to sleep. Thankfully it's fixed now!

@krash_ Good for you for doing whole30!! Hope your lab results come back soon.

@inthewoods23 Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your dinner and your hubby!

@photographerwife Sorry about feeling sad yesterday, that's never a good time. Your week sounds busy but fun, have a great time and enjoy it <3

@asf0613 Cute doggies :)

@the_most_happy Sorry about your cycle changes. Thanks for the reminder that stress can cause changes, I should probably work on relaxing if I ever want to get my cycles under control :)

@acleverusername Thanks for the book rec yesterday!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, all the vitamins and supplements, preseed, Mira (and OPKs out of curiosity to see how similar they are), and just purchased Proov thanks to rec here

R/R: Really looking forward to the weekend. 3 day weekends seem so much better than 2 days!! Hoping to find some evidence of O this weekend too, since it's already so late. Mira is telling me my LH is still super low. 

• Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    *Lurking from TWW*

@the_most_happy I've also had issue with stress on my cycle. I missed my period completely while on the pill and then didn't get it for another 30 days after (got off the pill right then b/c it freaked me out and we were about to start TTC). The next cycle was 45 days and then I was back to 30ish.

@the_most_happy and @inthewoods23 oh man, DH and I have been together for 15 years, married for 4 but were distance for a good 4-5 years off and on going to different colleges, study abroads, and internships and working in different states (sometimes 4-5hrs away, sometimes across the country) until he moved from where we grew up to California 7 years ago. I definitely think if you grow together, it makes you much stronger and we learned a lot about communication while being long distance. We also rarely went more than a month without seeing each other.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @inthewoods23 aww that's really sweet about you and your H going through all those different life phases together! My H and I are also high school sweethearts, we went to the same college though so never did the long distance thing... actually I've never gone more than a week without seeing him in our entire relationship, which is wild to think about! 

@priyadoc with everything going on it the world lately, it's hard not to be stressed! I think I made things worse last cycle because my body's natural stress response is to lose my appetite, and I only put together after the fact that I was definitely not eating enough in the weeks that should have been leading up to O and that probably delayed things. We all gotta focus on taking care of ourselves!

@kvh22 yeah it's tough, sorry you had that bad experience with going on/off the pill! I actually got off BCPs waaaaay before we started TTC because I was having some other health issues that I suspected were related to the hormones, and that ended up being a great decision because it took like a year and half for my body to get back to normal. That stuff is no joke!
  • Options
    @krash_ have fun at the lake house this weekend! That sounds like a good time!

@inthewoods23 we have pretty much the same forecast as you but with all the humidity. I can't imagine being pregnant in the summer. I would be a miserable b*tch. It would be totally worth it, but here's hoping timing works out that I don't have to deal with that 😂. Happy Anniversary to you and YH! Hope your have a great date night!

@asf0613 glad you were about to be so productive yesterday. Hopefully today was similar. Your dogs are adorable!

@photographerwife thanks friend. Enjoy your holiday weekend! It sounds like a lot of fun!

@the_most_happy I hope you hear back from your doctor quickly.

@priyadoc enjoy your 3 day weekend. So glad your AC is fixed. I would be so miserable without it, especially for sleeping.