December 2020 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 6/30

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 6/30

• Chewy is the twatwaffle. I ordered my dogs seizure medicine 3 weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived. I’ve called twice and they keep saying it should be here within a few days. In this time my dog ran out of his med and we had to find some locally. Apparently this med is hard to find so we were only able to find the liquid kind, and my dog HATES it. He runs away from me when it’s time to give it. He didn’t mind the pill being shoved down his throat, but hates the liquid. I called again today and the guy said 2 days. Then I got an email update. I also asked the guy if this processing time is normal (which I know it’s not because we have other meds/food ordered with them and have never had an issue) and he said no and next time I order a prescription with them I’ll get 15% off. Which is nice I guess... but not nice enough to not be a twatwaffle 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• @bearmomma1 that sucks. I've had similar issues but with things less urgent. The worst part is calling and hearing "a couple days" over and over and they still expect you to believe them 🙄

My twatwaffle is morning sickness. During the first tri and previous pregnancies I had nausea, but was rarely if ever really sick. The past week or so I've been sick multiple times either due to a new med I started or the congestion I wake up with from allergies. I don't know which is causing the problem, but I am not at all a fan and unfortunately all I can do is wait it out to either adjust to the meds or until seasonal allergens shift.
    image     image