GTKY: Who is your favorite author?

Re: Week 1 (12/1-12/7) Check-In 6/28

• gh1219gh1219 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  12/7, 17+0

FTM/STM/STM+:  ftm

Team Green/Pink/Blue: its a boy!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  poptart

Upcoming appointments: AS 7/21

How are you feeling:  at the moment exhausted.  But might have to do with my day operating 10+ hours during a 22h work day yesterday.  Grateful for my health and ability to do that when I need to though.  I never really thought about the challenges of working a physical job while pregnant, but definitely believed we should be treated the same.  Now that I'm going through it, I'm thinking how can you not account for how hard this is?  I'm learning what works and doesn't work for me and the surgeon I've been working with this week has pretty much just said yes to everything I've asked for (mostly food and water/bathroom breaks) without telling me what to do, which I appreciate.

Rants/Raves:  too tired to think because of yesterday but my boss insisted I take today off which was nice

Questions:  none 

GTKY: Who is your favorite author?  Dan Carlin
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    11/30, 18 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    STM, DD 23.5 months

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Team healthy! finding out in 2 weeks.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 
    Artichoke, Sweet potato

Upcoming appointments: 
    Had my monthly checkup today, and AS in 2 weeks!

How are you feeling: 
    Good! Still tired, dealing with heart palpitations.

Rants/Raves: 
    We've decided to keep our DD out of daycare another month.  Cases are spiking around us and my H just doesn't feel comfortable. I'm super bummed about it for myself and for her. I'm just running on fumes here taking care of her every day while trying to work and be pregnant at the same time. It's just too much.

Questions:

GTKY: Who is your favorite author?
    I don't even know how to answer this! I love reading. Haven't had too much time to read much lately, but I read all different types of genres, so It's way too hard to pick a favorite author! JK Rowling, George Orwell, Elin Hilderbrand, Lian Moriarty, Richelle Mead, Cassandra Clare
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.