December 2020 Moms
Options

6.28 - 7.4 Weekly Randoms

Random stuff here :) 
DS born 2016

Re: 6.28 - 7.4 Weekly Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @babymakes9 So funny! How did your kids know? Did they hear you talking? 
  • Options
    @gingkomama 1 saw I missed a call from women's health and that when they called back I went into the other room,  he's also the oldest and knew with my last pregnancy well before we told as well,  the 2nd oldest said she also knew because I had been acting different.  My pants haven't been fitting for weeks,  I haven't been as active stacking hay,  and I  switched to decaf everything,  so it's not that big of a stretch.  The oldest has been asking if it's okay for me to do things,  and the 2nd has been talking about a new baby for like 6 weeks.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    karmbakarmba member
    I had a dream last night that my dentist was my OB and that he wanted to induce me at 33 weeks.  It was super weird.  I kept telling my husband that I didn't want another December baby born in November.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    akorosakoros member
    @karmba Last week I had a dream that the doctor made a mistake and I wasn't 5 months pregnant, but instead was about to give birth (full-term, not early). Also I didn't have one baby, it was twins. The boy was just super big so you couldn't see his twin sister on the ultrasound. The rest of the dream was being super unprepared because I thought I had months left to get stuff. I just remember thinking that I needed to go buy formula because I didn't have enough milk yet, but how can I shop with a baby in each arm?!
  • Options
    A woman I used to work with gave birth to her baby this weekend. Crazy thing is...she didnt even know she was pregnant!! Her bf convinced her to go to the ER because she was in so much pain and he knew something was wrong. 6 hours later she gave birth to a health baby girl! 
  • Options
    mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited June 2020
    @nmadjeski omg!! Wow.  How does a women not know their pregnant?? Lol Didnt her belly grow or get bigger or feel the baby moving in there? I always hear of that on that show but i fully dont understood how that could actually happen. Well that must have been a big surprise for them. Congrats to the lady you used to work with. 
  • Options
    @nmadjeski omg!! That is crazy! Yes I do not know how you go 9 months and not know you’re pregnant 😳 Congrats to them!
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @nmadjeski @mindyb2019 @bearmomma1 I’ve always wondered that too! I have so many questions... but, at the end of the day, what a gift that she and baby are healthy and ok.
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 @bearmomma1 @laurenspdx I've never understood  how that could happen and what a crazy time to have a surprise baby?! but like you said @laurenspdx they're healthy and doing well and that it truly a gift! 
  • Options
    I haven’t even thought of a coming home outfit. I’m team green so do I get just a gender neutral outfit or do I get one girl and one boy outfit?! 
  • Options
    Also, my twin sister got induced yesterday and had her baby girl. I can’t wait to hold a little newborn since it seems like my 11 month old just grew way too fast 😭
  • Options
    @bartonolivia it's so early to thinkof a going home outfit! For team green, are you planning to buy a gender neutral wardrobe? Or buy clothes once baby is born?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    @bartonolivia I didn't find out the sex last time and don't plan to this time. I prefer gender neutral clothing anyway (even for my toddler!) so I just pick an outfit that I like. 🙂
  • Options
    @nmadjeski OMG that could never be me... I’m POAS before the egg can even be fertilized 😂😂
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    @bartonolivia I’m team green too and didn’t even realize that a going home outfit was something i need to think of haha! We’re getting mostly gender neutral stuff anyway (grey, white, greens, etc) so we’ll just go with something neutral.
  • Options
    We didn’t buy any special outfit for DD coming home, just picked one from some outfits we had been given from the baby shower. Luckily we brought 2 though because after we had her all dressed and ready to come home, the pedi who did her final checkout discovered she had low blood sugar and we ended up staying an extra night in the NICU. So she got to wear 2 going home outfits! 🤣
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @babymakes9 we are buying gender neutral newborn/0/3 month clothes but will buy the rest later! I’ll see if I can find something gender neutral that I like. I’m never too worried about coming home outfits anyway because I don’t understand the point 
  • Options
    So we made the decision to pull DS out of his little gym classes. They are restarting next week and we just aren’t comfortable with it yet, especially with NJ spiking back up or a second wave coming soon. He loves going and I feel absolutely terrible that he can’t go right now and for some reason it’s making my super upset tonight. This is ruining so much for everyone and taking so many lives. I feel like we are all living in the twilight zone right now.
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    jchpgjchpg member
    @jbal918 I keep telling DH we have to be in the twilight zone! My Uni put out a statement of their commitment to in person classes today (a week after an external review panel convened)... AND our city had our highest daily case report- 1268. I wish DD could
    go back to daycare, she loves it so much- but we just can’t. Our community is also finally getting a new playground- literally across the street from our house and I hate that we don’t even feel OK with DD going out to play on it. This is all just so shitty, and we are so fortunate to be healthy and safe, but I hate it all. 
  • Options
    @jchpg I feel the same way! Im
    so happy we have our health and safety but it’s still so crazy! DS keeps asking to go to the park and I tell him it has germs so now he asks what else has them and I feel terrible.
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    @jbal918 We did the same with swimming lessons. I also felt bad because I think they're really hurting for business right now. 
  • Options
    akorosakoros member
    @jbal918 @jchpg @gingkomama As much as we want kids (and ideally would have one by now), I absolutely don't envy anyone with children right now, particularly small ones. It's hard enough just for the two of us.

My husband was supposed to go back to the office (well, for the first time since it's a new job) starting next week, but late yesterday the CEO announced that they're pulling that decision back. I'm glad, so many places seem to be opening up too soon and unnecessarily (I'm talking about jobs where you can do at least 90% of it remotely with little issue, while it's more difficult from a management perspective I don't understand trying to rush back if there's not an immediate need).
  • Options
    I’ve been slacking on my posts lately. We have our gender ultrasound on the 7th. I can’t wait to find out, so I can start buying things. If it’s a boy we won’t need much at all but it will be fun picking out the take home outfit again, last time the take home outfit I bought was WAY too big and we ended up taking him home in a onesie with a blanket over his legs to keep him warm 😂 FTM fail
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 I've been thinking about you and hoping you get good news! How long after the test do they expect results? Sending all the positive vibes!!
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN

• Options
    @bearmomma1 awe thank you 😘 They said I can expect the results back in about 2-3 days after the test. So I'm hoping early next week I'll hear back from them. Prob by tues. 
  • Options
    akorosakoros member
    Sending you hugs and keeping you in my thoughts, @mindyb2019. You can do this
  • Options
    Sending all of my positive thoughts your way @mindyb2019. Hopefully you get through it easily & the results come back quickly 🤞🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🥰🥰
  • Options
    jchpgjchpg member
    @mindyb2019 send you all of my
    positive energy! 🥰🤞🏻
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 I have been praying for you and your family and hoping that you get good news!
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 praying for you and your family! 
  • Options
    karmbakarmba member
    @mindyb2019 sending you positive vibes - I hope you get the results back quickly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    @mindyb2019 Thinking about you and sending all the positive energy I can!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies so much. ❤