November 2020 Moms

Week 2 (11/08 – 11/14) – Check In Week 6/22/2020

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures?

Re: Week 2 (11/08 – 11/14) – Check In Week 6/22/2020

• Estimated due date (EDD):
    EDD 11/15 (scheduled c section 11/10)

Week of pregnancy: 
    19 weeks ("really" halfway Sunday, but 1/2 way to c section day Wednesday!)

Baby is the size of:
    A mango!

Upcoming Appointments: 
    Nothing until July 2nd for the anatomy scan, but I think we'll schedule one of those sneak peek places in the meantime!

Rant/Rave: 
    My energy is so weird lately, some days I'm full of it and other days I'm just depleted completely. I've been getting cravings which makes me excited because I actually eat a little bit. I'm happy that in the last 2 weeks I've gained 2 of the 17 pounds that I lost back, and I'm hoping my dr is equally as excited. SO thinks it's hilarious that I'm requesting filet mignon for breakfast, but he serves it right up! LOL 
    We told the last few of our friends over the weekend. Everyone is so excited. We have a really close knit group of friends and yesterday during fathers day one of the dads sent a group text to the other 4 dads in the group and they realized between the 5 of them they have 12 biological kids (once you add step-kids in they have 18 kids AND ONLY TWO OF THEM ARE BOYS

All of the trash TV, I will binge KUWK any day of the week. I also love Khloe's show revenge body, I'll eat entire pint of ice cream while watching it! I petitioned this babe to be Chloe, but SO said we are not naming our kid after a Kardashian haha.
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Estimated due date (EDD): Nov 12

Week of pregnancy: 19th...almost halfway! 

Baby is the size of: mango

Upcoming Appointments: A/S on July 7

Rant/Rave: I’ve been feeling so blah lately. Like I don’t have any energy. I’m sure it’s just me getting used to working again. It’s not just physical energy but mental. It’s like I don’t want to talk to anybody or do anything after I get home. I guess I’m just overwhelmed from going from staying at home all day to interacting with coworkers again? I’m an introvert so I find socializing very draining but I’m usually able to cope better lol. Even getting on here is sometimes more than I can handle. 

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures? I watch a lot of YouTube videos, some of which I’m pretty sure I’m not the target demographic, lol. And I live for the drama! I watch a lot of the drama channels, lol. 
    @Ecat504 love me some KUWTK!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 11/10

Week of pregnancy: 20 weeks today! 🥳

Baby is the size of: A cuddly kitten 🐱 

Upcoming Appointments: July 16 for routine check

Rant/Rave: I’m pretty level at the moment. I know, I’m shocked too. 😂

After the littles go to bed, I love to binge watch Gilmore Girls, Golden Girls, BMW, 7th Heaven or anything that isn’t animated. 😂 I always stay up way to late for the ridiculously early morning hours I have to teach. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Estimated due date (EDD):11/12

Week of pregnancy: 19 W 5D

Baby is the size of: bowl of cereal

Upcoming Appointments:  A/S is on the 1st and Appointment to discuss the scan is on the 2nd of July.

Rant/Rave: rant - I find it annoying that I my appointments won’t be on the same day, but oh well. 🤞🏼DH still gets to come and they don’t change their policy.
    Raves- DD is 16 months today, time is flying by.
    -And we were told we could work from home again because of the corona case increases. I haven’t  made up mind if I will or not. I’m so much more productive at the office.
    - And 20 weeks Thursday!!  💃🏼💃🏼

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures? I am on level 4100 in Candy Crush and 3200 in Candy Crush Soda. 😳😬 Yeh, I still play it all the time😂. I have actually cut back a lot recently, now it once every few days.
  • @potofgolden my Dad plays candy crush allllll the time! He would be very impressed with those levels. 😂💜
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 11:8

Week of pregnancy: 20!

Baby is the size of: A banana!

Upcoming Appointments: AS tomorrow

Rant/Rave: I ordered some clothes from Seraphine and OMG they are so cute and comfy! Definitely worth the splurge. Plus, the day they came a friend brought me a bunch of clothes she wore when she was pregnant, so I’ve chilled out when it comes to the clothing situation. Now I just need this pandemic to disappear so I can go wear them somewhere around people.

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures? I watch a lot of YouTube videos, too. I like the ones where kids try exotic foods or old people listen to Rammstein.
  • @1MommyRunner oh I need to be Facebook friends with your dad so we can exchange candy crush lives 🤪🤣
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 11/14

Week of pregnancy: 19w4d

Baby is the size of: stealing the cuddling kitten one!

Upcoming Appointments: Next Monday. I had my AS this last Monday but baby was cooperating to show a good view of the entire spine so I have to go back. I think normally I'd be excited for another ultrasound, but given Covid and how much of a pain it is to get to the doctor and then for DH not to even be there, I'm not feeling too thrilled about having to go back. Everything else looked good. And they said it was just not getting a full angle, but of course my dreaming mind was bringing up nightmares last night about it. Fun. 

Rant/Rave: DS has had a 102 fever for the last few days. We took him in for Covid test and DH got one too, both were negative, so that's good. And DS's temp is down today. But he's still been super fussy and cranky. He has a molar coming in on top of it all, so it's been a joy around here. Tons of crying and whining over absolutely nothing. 

My mother-in-law has also been being difficult recently and has been really letting my husband down with some of her choices. She and DH's dad had planned to come up to the cabin with us over 4th of July. Then another son and his kids decided they wanted to spend the 4th with the grandparents but didn't want to go to the cabin. So she ditched the plans with us to stay with them. And this is just the latest example of similar behavior. I feel bad for DH's dad who sees all the nonsense and bad treatment, but he also can't stand up for himself or others to her. And, of course, being the daughter-in-law, I have to walk a fine line between supporting DH and pointing out how badly she treats him and us. 

I really like reality competition shows. Have watched every season of "Survivor" and "The Amazing Race" and a bunch of the cooking shows too, like "Top Chef" and "Masterchef." I'll even watch the super dramatic and ridiculous "Hell's Kitchen" if I get desperate enough!
  • mia80mia80 member
    Estimated due date (EDD): Nov 14

Week of pregnancy: 19 + 5

Baby is the size of: a bowl of cereal 

Upcoming Appointments: AS tomorrow!! Whoop whoop 

Rant/Rave: Rant: something weird happened with TB and I haven't been able to post anything for 3 or 4 days!!! So annoying. Rave: Got a call yesterday afternoon that DH can come with me to my AS tomorrow!! 

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures? @auburnvelvet86 Same here with the reality competition shows! I LOVE Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother!! Used to watch some of the cooking shows, but they always just made me feel bad about my cooking abilities! 😂 
  • @mia80 I had the same problem with TB!
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 11/13 (confusing but Norway counts more days than the bump. TB due date 11/9)

Week of pregnancy: 20w+4d

Baby is the size of: banana, microphone

Upcoming Appointments: August 5th with midwife. Will most likely get set up for another U/S in july with a student who needs practice with them. Yay for another peek at baby!

Rant/Rave: glitches🙄 so so so annoying to only be able to read posts but not participate! Glad that's over! Rave: going to visit family this weekend! They live 4 hours away. There haven't been very many corona cases here so things are opening up more. 🤞everything stays good!

I love to shop!! Much to DH's dismay. He likes to have a list before going to the store and I love to browse! Because I so rarely go shopping nowadays, I've found myself browsing the grocery store😅
  • Estimated Due Date (EDD): 11/11

Week of pregnancy: 20+3, whoo halfway!

Baby is the size of: a beanie baby

Upcoming Appointments: A/S happened on Wednesday. I have a follow up US to get a better view of the outflow tracts of the heart in two weeks then a midwife visit in 3.5 weeks. 

Rant/Rave: HATE the glitches that keep happening. Also really getting annoyed with my “full storage” on my iPhone. I don’t get what is taking up so much space 😭 Rave: we are having a baby girl!!!! I’m so excited to see DH with a little girl in his arms!!!

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures?: Mushy romantic movies but also scary thrillers! DH and I have a scary movie marathon night at least once a month! Also definitely relate to trashy reality tv but mine is more along the lines of Love is Blind and Dating Around on Netflix 😂 
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • @auburnvelvet86 and @mia80 I’m bummed there won’t be a BB (Big Brother) this summer and likely all the reality competition shows will be postponed. I’m thinking about rewatching from Season 1 BB, Survivor, and AR. All I have now for reality is Naked and Afraid XL, there is no money in it for them nor a winner, but there is loads of drama this season.
  • @potofgolden I heard a rumor somewhere that Survivor might still happen if they can find a way to socially distance it. I'm super bummed that AR had to quit filming halfway through. Will be a weird season if they get around to finishing it and have to air a show that has an obvious months-long break in the middle of the action! I haven't watched BB yet, so that might be my fix while waiting for my standard shows to return!
  • mia80mia80 member
    @potofgolden have you heard of the show Alone? That's my reality fix right now! Might have to start rewatching Survivor when it's over.

@auburnvelvet86 I wonder if they would air the first part of AR? There's going to be a lot of space to fill on tv this fall! 
  • @mia80 I’ve watched a few episodes of Alone. But I bet there is a newer season I haven’t seen yet that I’ll have to check out. It’s odd that I like the survivalist shows because there is no way in hell I would survive without shoes, being bit by bugs, or the scary animals.🤣