Hello AMA mamas!

How old are you?
How far along?
Symptoms
Worries/concerns
Are you hoping for a boy or girl?

Re: AMA check in 6/22

• Options
    How old are you? I’ll be 35 this summer. 

How far along? 8 weeks today/due 1 February 

Symptoms: evening nausea, lightheaded/dizzy from my blood volume changes, just the general i kinds of the miserable part of first trimester, food aversions...

Worries/Concerns: Not yet. Maybe after the NIPT. 

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? To be honest, as cliche as it sounds, just a healthy baby. We have two boys already so another one would fit right in and not need much, but I also kind of do want a little girl. We’ll see. 
  • Options
    How old are you? just turned 35 in May

How far along? 6ish weeks

Symptoms: low blood pressure, so much bloating, peeing in the middle of the night (already :s ), sudden blood sugar drops

Worries/Concerns: We had complications with my DD's birth, so nervous about that happening again.

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? I'd love another girl just because we already have all the stuff, lol.  
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How old are you? 37 
    How far along?  7 weeks 4 days
    Symptoms Mostly food aversions and heartburn at night.  Some waves of nausea from time to time.  And lots of bloat.
    Worries/concerns A little bit worried about my age, but I have no real reason to worry.  I'm excited for my first appointment next Monday!
    Are you hoping for a boy or girl?  The whole family is DYING for a girl.  That's actually the first thing my MIL said- "PLEASE HAVE A GIRL" and I'm like.... "k???"  Like I have control over that.  lol  I think if I could actually choose I would say girl to have one of each, but my son is so sweet I'd definitely take another one of him.  :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    cmoon3cmoon3 member
    How old are you?  40+
    How far along?  6w2d
    Symptoms  Sore boobs, hungry, nauseous
    Worries/concerns:  Right now I'm looking forward to seeing the heartbeat
    Are you hoping for a boy or girl?  This is our last, so it will be bittersweet no matter what. We'd love a girl, but a healthy boy would be great too.
  • Options
    How old are you? 35

How far along? 6 weeks estimated
    Symptoms: frequent urination, tired, nauseous, food aversions, headaches, decreased exercise tolerance due to high heart rate.

Worries/concerns: a little  anxious until I see the doctor to confirm things are ok. I’d also like to confirm there’s only 1 in there!

Are you hoping for a boy or girl? This is my first (and probably only) and I would be lying if I said I didn’t prefer a girl....but, of course, just hoping for healthy.
  • Options
    How old are you? 35, will be 36 when babe is born 
    How far along? 6 weeks
    Symptoms? So far just a little nausea, heartburn and fatigue. Overall feeling pretty good! 
    Worries/concerns: Anxious to see a heartbeat, as well. Also a little nervous about having 2 under 2!
    Are you hoping for a boy or girl? A girl would be great, but either way we'll be thrilled. 
  • Options
    How old are you? 35, will be 36 when baby comes 
    How far along?  8w5d
    Symptoms I'm exhausted all day every day. I'm starving all the time, but nothing sounds good. I end up putting peanut butter on everything and drinking 2 liters of sparkling water a day. I'm nauseated but at least not actually barfing with this pregnancy (yet)!
    Worries/concerns Mostly just PGAL brain in overdrive, but I definitely feel my body being SO MUCH MORE EXHAUSTED than 5 years ago. I'm a teacher, so I'm off for the summer, and I literally take a nap from 10am to 11am almost every day. WTF?
    Are you hoping for a boy or girl?  My 4yo is a girl, so I'd love another girl (I always wanted a sister myself!), but we'd also love a boy, since this will probably be our last baby. We found out the sex at 10w with our daughter via genetic testing, but this time I'm wondering if I want to find out? Idk.... 
    Rainbow Baby? {2.1.21}
    MC at 8 weeks {EDD 9.2.20}
    Rainbow Girl! {2.28.16}Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby boy, lost at 16 weeks {EDD 6.10.15}