October 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-in, Week 4+ (10/22-10/31) - 6/22

How far along are you?

Due date?

Upcoming appointments?

Rant/rave?

Questions?

GTKY:What's your cooking speciality?  What do you make that's tastier than anyone else's?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Weekly Check-in, Week 4+ (10/22-10/31) - 6/22

• Options
    How far along are you? 22w3d

Due date? 10/23 

Upcoming appointments? Telemedicine appt. 6/29

Rant/rave? Rant: We had dinner with the in-laws on Saturday and we found out that they aren’t wearing masks when they go shopping or anywhere. We recently started to go inside to eat with them instead of just eating outside on the patio and I had my MIL watch DS for a couple hours the other day! Now we are thinking we will have to enforce strict social distancing again! I just wish they could stop listening to Fox News and realize that they need to be cautious! 
    Rave: I packed up a few boxes to donate and also some boxes to store in the garage so I am getting closer to having the spare room cleaned out so DH can move our bed into it and we can get the nursery all set up. 

Questions? None I can think of 

GTKY:What's your cooking speciality?  What do you make that's tastier than anyone else's? I enjoy cooking and can make most vegetarian meals well. I’ve had a lot of compliments on my sweet potato, black bean enchiladas with green chili sauce. I can also bake well and my coworkers always asked me to bring in treats. 
  • Options
    Getting admitted to hospital. 
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kboydbowman Are you and baby okay?!?!