Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?

Re: Week 3 (12/15-12/21) Check-In 6/21

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/15

FTM/STM/STM+: Stm

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Not finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I'm not sure this week... I think maybe a beet?

Upcoming appointments: Not until July

How are you feeling: Pretty good right now. Starting to feel more energy throughout the day!

Rants/Raves: None 

Questions: None

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Clean the bathroom or vacuum
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/17, 14+4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: pink 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: peach/beet/mouse/Bubble Tape

Upcoming appointments: AFP and OB appt 6/30

How are you feeling: much more normal w/more energy, but also more pregnant.  It was 92 degrees on Saturday, and a short walk kicked my butt for the rest of the day.  I've been feeling a lot of pressure and round ligament stretching, but I'm eager to feel a good, solid kick.

Rants/Raves: rave - we ventured out for our first socially-distanced meal out for Father's Day and it was both delicious and really well handled from a safety perspective.  DD (10mos) chowed down on deviled eggs, crab cakes, and salmon with us - it was super cute to see her eyes get big at all the new flavors. 

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? wash dishes...as long as I didn't have to dry them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14 weeks tomorrow...wow this is going pretty quickly

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Find out in August

Will fit on can of tuna??  Liked the potsticker of yesterday better

Upcoming appointments: July 1st for 15 week appt

How are you feeling:. The past three days have been bad in the stomach department, but other than that, just tired.  I haven't been napping as much, but go to bed early now.  

Rants/Raves:. I am starting to get more restless and trying to get things done around the house.  I think maybe I am pushing too hard which is why I have been feeling gross the past couple days.  We were supposed to have friends over for dinner this weekend, so I was working on cleaning the house for that.  I was too sick to have them, but my MIL is coming in a few weeks.  I had a weird conversation with my MIL where she was trying to figure out the best way to pee in her car so she doesn't have to go inside a store on the 7 hour trip to my house.  Umm...it would be easier to just bring cleaning wipes and pee inside I think!  

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?  I guess wash dishes!  I already do it daily, so I guess it is just routine at this point.  
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/15, 14w 6d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: pink 🎀

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a donut!

Upcoming appointments: Thyroid blood draw tomorrow, check in with endocrinologist next week, and 16 week OB appt. on 7/7

How are you feeling: pretty good! Has been 10 days since my last major headache/nausea episode. Still getting very tired mid-afternoon. Heartburn is increasing in frequency and also getting lots of ear/sinus pressure. 

Rants/Raves: I’m feeling less cranky with everyone else overall! Which is a good sign.

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? None of the above - i hate doing all of these things. But if i must choose it would be the dishes bc think that’s the least time consuming/gross?
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    December 16th, 14+5

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    I think boy and my fiancé thinks girl. 

My app says a maple leaf. 

Upcoming appointments: 
    I just had an appointment today! They couldn’t find the heartbeat so I got an ultrasound. Turns out I have an anterior placenta this time. Baby was wiggling around like crazy! 

How are you feeling: 
    Mostly just tired. I don’t know if I’ll get any energy bursts this time around because I have a 1 year old. 

Rants/Raves: 
    Rave: I can feel the baby move most nights when I lay down to sleep. Also, tomorrow I have to go into the office to case manage and drop off files and I am so excited, lol. I can’t wait to get out of the house for a little bit. 

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
    Ugghhh. It’s all bad :lol: I guess vacuum. We live in an apartment, lol. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14+3

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: As tall as a crayon.

Upcoming appointments: July 9 for a growth scan and regular appointment. 

How are you feeling: Pretty good, starting to get the old "crotch pressure" already. 

TW: second tri loss from a friend

Rants/Raves: I hate not feeling the baby yet. Trigger warning: Second Tri Loss: 

One of my J16 Mom's told the group she was pregnant (a bunch of us are right now). Two weeks later she went for a normal appointment and found no HB. She was 18 weeks. No idea as of why yet. Needless to say, I'm spooked. 

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Clean the bathroom, I'm picky AF about it. 
  • Options

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/17 14w+4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (#3)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: It's a boy! We found out last week 😃 had a healthy genetic report from the myriad testing! Hallelujah!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: The app said baby would fit in a mug today ...I thought that was cute!

Upcoming appointments: None until August 3rd for the 20 week anatomy scan! I am so relieved about it too! Due to the emergency surgery and different ups and downs through the first trimester I've been to the OB on an almost weekly basis! The Dr did tell me to call anytime between now and then if I wanted/needed to hear the baby's heartbeat and they'd have me in. He's such a great Dr!

How are you feeling: I am irritable 🙈 and tired.  I just saw my endocrinologist to check in and my thyroid levels popped up quickly (a good sign that the baby is getting what he needs!) which explains the sudden return of extreme fatigue in the day. She adjusted my meds and we're hopeful it will improve.

Rants/Raves: My OB is phenomenal and everything I'm thankful for his medical care thus far. I don't know if anyone else would have been able to manage my situation so we'll!

Questions: Any of you guys special needs Mamas? My oldest is a cleft lip and palate baby and also has high functioning autism. He is starting Kindergarten this fall and I'm just really hoping we return to a normal school year! He needs the therapies and similar things they provide so well.

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house? Mow the lawn! Easy choice for me! You get a great tan and those things are fun to drive! It's like therapy for me 😂

• Options
    @bkinn26 not a Mommy but a teacher, I've been teaching children with Autism for well over a decade from ages 2-15. Happy to answer any questions! Is your school district not at least offering teletherapy? 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/15 15w2d

FTM/STM/STM+: third

Team Green/Pink/Blue: don't know yet

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: navel orange

Upcoming appointments: July 2nd

How are you feeling: I'm feeling pretty good minus the carpel tunnel. I still can't sleep though the night without unison but I have so much more energy this past week. 

Rants/Raves: 
     Rant: I had to have a second blood draw for NIPT and I'm inpatient about the results. Hopefully at my appointment next week. 

Questions: nothing for now

Honestly, these are all pet peeves of mine when they aren't done so I really dont mind doing any of these chores. I'm usually the one to do them 95% of the time (minus the lawn this year because we hired someone 🙏) but I'm going to have to go with vacuum the house. 
  • Options
    hham10hham10 member
    stimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: 4th

Team Green/Pink/Blue: BLUE

Upcoming appointments: July 8th

How are you feeling: pretty good! Just huge by night

Rants/Raves: not a whole lot 

Questions: Is this pregnancy going h godly slow for anyone else? I think it’s because it’s my 4th and because I’m a teacher I’ve been off work way too long and I just seriously miss alcohol. 

i think I’d take vacuum the house the second would be clean the bathroom. 
  • Options
    willashbabywillashbaby member
    edited June 2020
    @hham10 Yes! I'm in the same boat. Work makes it go by fast but mostly being home is honestly torture.