Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?

Re: Week 1 (12/1-12/7) Check-In 6/21

• Options
    16+5

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Green

Avocado

Upcoming appointments: 
    Wednesday for glucose test

How are you feeling:
    For the first time in 3 pregnancies nausea crossed over to sickness
    I know I can't complain much because making it this long is a blessing, but it has become a daily battle to keep myself from being sick in the morning while I wait for my overnight congestion from allergies to clear up. I'm expecting to lose more often now until the season change 🤧

Rants/Raves: 
    Traveling for a wedding in less than three weeks and my sister (the bride) seems wholly unprepared for her own wedding. This might be a disaster.

Questions:
    None for now.

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
    Wash dishes to get done fast or mow the yard and take my time.
    image     image
  • Options
    gh1219gh1219 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  12/7, 16+0

FTM/STM/STM+:  ftm

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  boy!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  chipmunk

Upcoming appointments:  a/s on 7/21

How are you feeling:  physically OK.  Pelvic pains, tiredness, faint if i don't drink enough water.  Still 1000× better than first trimester so I'm grateful.  Also higher than normal appetite 😬

Rants/Raves: house painting is done!  Just waiting for fumes to subside to really move inside.  Wednesday going back to clinical work eeek!

Questions:  any btdt moms opinion on first aid kit must haves?  I am making home made ones for myself and my friend, both ftms.

GTKY: Would you rather: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?  Vacuum!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    11/30, 17 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    STM, DD 23 mo

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Keep going back and forth! Find out in 3 weeks

Pomegranate

Upcoming appointments: 
    Next Monday for my monthly, then 7/14 for AS.

How are you feeling: 
    Good! Barely any nausea. Still need naps most days. starting to get some heartburn, which I've never had before. Heart palpitations driving me crazy some days.

Rants/Raves:
    My birthday is on Thursday! We have a few small get-togethers planned. All I want are tacos and sushi. (not at the same time)

Questions:
    I know it's normal to not feel babe yet, but I can't help but feel anxious/nervous about not feeling yet. I feel like I sorta do, but then I'm not sure if it's just gas or not. I keep accidentally reading horror TW stories and it's making me so nervous. I haven't been nervous this whole pregnancy but it's starting to get to me, just because I feel like I should be starting to feel babe. I can't wait until next week's appt to hear the heartbeat, or hopefully start to feel babe this week.

Dishes for sure, just because I love a clean kitchen. I don't necessarily love doing the dishes, but it's nice to get the kitchen back to clean status.

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Due 12/4

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green! We have a boy (1) and girl (2)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: can of soda

Upcoming appointments: July 8th for anatomy scan

How are you feeling: fine physically, stressed mentally

Rants/Raves: @bearmomma1 I could've written your rant word for word. That's exactly how I'm feeling. I thought I felt baby a couple times but it's been awhile and it's stressing me out. I know it's still early but I feel like this being my 3rd I should be able to feel more/be more in tune to it. I'm wishing it to be my a/s already but that's still a couple weeks away. 

Questions: nope

I honestly hate all of these so much lol. I guess the dishes because I do them every day anyway. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Options
    flip25flip25 member
    12-3/17 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Can't wait to find out in about a month!

Pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: 
    July 20

How are you feeling: 
    Tired! I wake up every night to go to the bathroom and/or for a snack if I eat dinner too early. Once I'm up, I'm usually up for an hour or two before falling asleep again. 

Rants/Raves: 
    I only get 2 weeks of vacation at work, both chosen by my boss (super annoying), the week before the 4th of July, and the week between Christmas and New Year's. So I'm off next week which is nice and normally I'd be ok with a staycation but since I've been working from home since March and my husband is a special ed aid at a school, we've both been home together for months. I'm frustrated because this would've been the perfect time for a trip before the baby comes but neither of us feel very comfortable staying in a hotel. 

Questions:
    None at the moment because I asked them all at my appointment yesterday! 

Mow the lawn! I actually miss it because I sprained my ankle 2+ months ago and it still isn't back to normal so I haven't been able to do it yet this year!