February 2021 Moms

Weekend Plans 6/20-21

What exciting social distancing things do y’all have planned this weekend?? 😉

Re: Weekend Plans 6/20-21

• We are going to visit my parents tomorrow for a Father’s Day cookout. My mom already knows, but we are going to tell my dad! Sunday we are just having a lazy day at home. 
  • Napping and napping and napping. We’ve got plans to just hang in the yard and do a whole bunch of nothing! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I think my BIL is coming over to make homemade tomato soup for Father’s Day and we have someone hopefully looking at our place to maybe move in when we move out. No plans Monday (my weekend is Sun/Mon) so hopefully just being lazy!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Hang out by the (blow up) pool while my little fish swims away. On Sunday the in-laws are coming up for a Father’s Day BBQ. We aren’t telling them until closer to the end of July, so this should be an interesting day. Hopefully they’re too preoccupied with DS whom they haven’t seen in 3 months that they won’t notice me not drinking 🤞🏻
  • Seeing my in-laws tomorrow who we won’t be telling for awhile. Just realized I’m going to have to pretend I’m drinking or somehow be a good actor. Then H works Sunday morning and we’ll go to my dads Sunday after DS’s nap. I feel bad my H isn’t getting great Father’s Day this year. 
  • My H is on call at a hospital up in Anchorage all weekend, so it’s a weekend of solo parenting for me. 🙄 I’m hoping to get on top of cleaning dishes and cleaning out the fridge, which are both currently out of control. But it all depends on what toddlersaurus rex allows. Otherwise I’ve got a pint of mint chocolate chip gelato and a couple more seasons of New Girl to binge after bedtime each night. 😁
  • @hannahbananas11 I loved New Girl! 
  • @hannahbananas11 New Girl is one of my favorites! I rewatch it often.

We’re trying to figure something out for lunch on Father’s Day with both of our dads. Lunch, because I’m usually too tired to do anything for dinner these days
  • We are being lazy and just hanging at home. Lots of laundry to catch up on. Tomorrow, we are going to my parents for a BBQ and let my kids swim their energy out in the pool.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's my working weekend so not much for plans. Got DH a few small gifts for Father's day and we will probably have a nice breakfast before I work. Normally we go to a movie on Father's day but obviously not doing that this year haha! 

• Something that was not in my weekend plans: I fell in our pool yesterday. Thankfully I only hit on the side of my thigh but I am
    SOOOOO painfully bruised 🙃.

Other than that we wound up “summer cleaning” yesterday and posting a lot of the junk in our back closets up on OfferUp, etc. Met friends out for dinner. Today, hoping to have people actually show up for the purchases (I get a lot of no shows on these apps). And we’re meeting up with our parents for Father’s Day lunch. 
  • @vizsladogmom oh no! I’m sorry! Hopefully today was the worst and tomorrow is better. 

I’ve been MIA all weekend because we bought a new to us car Thursday, borrowed a buddy’s camper Friday and headed up to Utah for a weekend of hiking and whining children 😆 but it was good. I think MH really enjoyed the weekend and all of us were glad to have a weekend away after all the quarantine. We also managed to find some snow leftover for my oldest and made his day. I’m sad to be driving home and also sad that we played too much today and it’s going to be a late night.