Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Fri-YAY 6.19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Fri-YAY 6.19

• Month/Cycle: 1/1(?)

CD: 🤷🏻‍♀️ Still waiting for AF

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, CM, PNV

R/R: I started feeling crampy last night, hoping that means AF is on her way so we can get this cycle actually started! However, we are going swimming at my sister’s for Father’s Day and my family doesn’t know I had my IUD removed or that we are TTC, so I don’t want to have to deal with questions or suspicions.

CS/Q: I haven’t been able to insert spoilers or photos from my phone properly. Hoping there is an app update soon to fix it. But nothing exciting to see, LH was dropping but I had a rise yesterday. Hoping with my new BBT showing up today, I can get a better idea of what’s going on.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 Hope you have fun for Father's Day and that AF arrives after swimming :)

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins including prenatals

R/R: Last night I had Taco Bell and some wine (so classy, I know) and then woke up at 2am and could NOT fall back asleep forever!! Way too exhausted to be working today :neutral: but probably my fault for those unhealthy choices. On the bright side it's absolutely beautiful here today. 

CS/Q: nope

• Loading the player...
  • @chindimples04 Hope AF arrives soon so you can get started!

@priyadoc Taco Bell + wine is like peak quarantine if you ask me! I had White Claws and french onion dip last night so no judgment here lol. Sorry for the 2 am wakeup though.

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Waiting on test results, gearing up for IVF

R/R: Sorry I have been MIA this week, between this feeling like a hopeless cycle and general anxiety about work/life, I have been very meh. I am super happy it is Friday though. 

CS/Q: I haven't really been temping but should probably start if I even care to detect O this cycle.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, Pre-seed

R/R: We were supposed to be going to visit my family/friends in Michigan over the 4th of July but due to Covid we cancelled our trip. United wouldn't let us have a full refund so we decided to sit on the tickets until the last minuet before cancelling. Today they sent us an email with an itinerary change so I called to inquire about a refund again and they were able to honor it this time! I'm happy to have that money back on our credit card instead of worrying about having to use a credit but I'm still so sad I have no idea when we will be able to travel again. 

CS/Q: No chart yet

@priyadoc I had homemade Mexican Pizza's last night and they turned out sooo good! If you are ever craving taco bell but would rather make a homemade meal I highly recommend. 

@chindimples04 I know you said previously that you cannot wear tampons but can you use a cup? I don't love cups personally but at least you could swim! 

• bows22bows22 member
    edited June 2020

@chindimples04 Crossing fingers for a Sunday evening AF arrival!

@priyadoc I hope the day goes fast and you can catch up on sleep this weekend! Taco Bell and wine sounds amazing haha 

@legallykate I’ve been MIA too, glad to see you here! Do you have to work a lot this weekend or will you get a break?

@jenotontx oh that’s great you got your refund! I hope you can use at least part of the money on something fun that will help with the bummer of missing your trip 

Month/Cycle: 19/21 including 2 benched. 

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R:  I finally took an OPK last night, it was very negative so either I missed the surge or it’s still coming. We’ll keep up with EOD until I stop seeing fertile CM so we will get some timing, but annoyed that I let the week get away from me without taking one. The good news is that the week flew by and it’s Friday! I have a lot of work to do today but am looking forward to the weekend. We have no plans but just relaxing will be great! 

CS/Q:

edit to remove random letters 

• @legallykate Hahah I'm glad to know I'm not the only one making some poor food choices!! I've never liked White Claw actually but my cousins are obsessed w the Mango version. Hopefully you can relax over the weekend and mitigate some of that work/life anxiety!

@jenotontx Glad you got your refund! Ugh, I really miss traveling too. This was supposed to be our year of traveling together before MH's job gets less predictable, and before TTC. We had to cancel a trip to Spain/Portugal in May, and that one really hurt my soul 

@bows22 Thank you!! And, I hope you get the positive OPK this weekend. I totally undestand how it gets so busy you forget to take them! 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @priyadoc mango white claw is my least favorite! I can’t believe that’s what they like haha 
  • @priyadoc We have been planning to go to England and Ireland in August but have come to terms with the reality that trip will likely not be happening. I’m sorry you had to cancel your trip in May. Spain/Portugal is definitely on my to do list as well someday! 
  • @jenotontx Yay for finally getting the refund. I have a $1000 Delta voucher from early this year before Covid (a work trip got cancelled) that they will not refund and it is driving me nuts, since I don’t ever even fly on Delta for non-work and who knows when I will ever travel for work again.

@bows22 Enjoy your weekend, relaxing sounds amazing! I think I am going to do the same even though my hours this month are lagging. My brother and his fiancée are taking my dad to a restaurant on Sunday but we bowed out of that so I am sure we will Zoom with him and my FIL at some point.

@priyadoc I also like the Mango! But I just order the variety 12 pack usually because I like three of the flavors and then begrudgingly drink the Lime (eww).

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @jenotontx cups come with the same risks as tampons now that I’ve had TSS. Perhaps lowers since it doesn’t have all the same chemicals, but a chance nonetheless, unfortunately. Makes AF very challenging.

@priyadoc Taco Bell is my weakness! 🤤😍
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers