December 2020 Moms
Options

Plus Size Check In :: 6/16/20

FTM? Or STM+?

How are far along are you?

How are you feeling?

How are you feeling about body image?

GTKY: what’s your favorite family vacation?

Anything concerns or anything else to add?

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
Diminished ovarian reserve
BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020

Re: Plus Size Check In :: 6/16/20

• Options
    karmbakarmba member

FTM? Or STM+? STM

How are far along are you? 12 weeks today

How are you feeling? Pretty good, mostly I'm tired.

How are you feeling about body image? So far so good.

GTKY: what’s your favorite family vacation? Most of our family vacations revolve around going to my parent's house or my ILs.  We live 13 and 8 hours away from them.  Last year we went to Hershey Lodge at Christmas time for a few nights and it was really fun.  We did Hershey Park and breakfast with Santa and the hotel was decorated nicely.  I think we'll make it a tradition, but skip this year due to being super pregnant and COVID concerns.

Anything concerns or anything else to add? I'm anxiously awaiting the results of my NIPT - they drew blood on 6/10 so I probably have at least another week to wait.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options

FTM? Or STM+? STM

How are far along are you? 15 weeks today

How are you feeling? Morning sickness is pretty much gone

How are you feeling about body image? Like I look huge

GTKY: what’s your favorite family vacation? We went to a ranch a few years back and I rode horses all day!

Anything concerns or anything else to add? So I’m starting insulin now for GD because apparently glyburide/metformin isn’t really recommended for pregnancy anymore and they gave me a laundry list of “what-if” scenarios caused by GD that I didn’t get with DS and I’m so nervous about it

DS born 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @karmba My family did a Hershey lodge trip and to the park! It was so much fun!
    DS born 2016
  • Options

FTM? Or STM+? STM

How are far along are you? 12 weeks

How are you feeling? I've had a couple of good days, which is better than before. Today is not one of them. I threw up like 15 times last night so I am tired and queasy today. And I had to go into the office, instead of WFH so I have been afraid to eat in case it... bounced. 

How are you feeling about body image? Horrible actually. I am in that "Is she pregnant or just fat?" stage where its not super obvious yet. Most of my clothes still fit, but I switched my closet over to maternity since I have a TON of summer maternity and its both more comfortable .... and I wanted to get a second round of use out of it. 

GTKY: what’s your favorite family vacation? We love going to Disney!!! we went there for our honeymoon and my three year old has been twice - he loves it! My company does a lot of sponsored trips to high end locations which you end up 'paying' for by having to attend conferences like 80% of the time. Those are my least favorite "vacations" - My husband and son end up somewhere awesome but I am locked in a conference room at a fancy hotel. 

Anything concerns or anything else to add? I am feeling really confident in our decision to be two and through. One and done never felt quite... done. But our family feels like it will be complete after Claire-Ellen arrives. This feels like the outside of when I will be comfortable having a baby (35) and my husband is 43. Add in all the health issues, and the fact two kids, a boy and a girl, feels right... #done