Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were little?

Re: Week 2 (12/8-12/14) Check-In 6/15

• edited June 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: December &, 2020 (15)

FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: will see soon!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an avocado 

Upcoming appointments: July 16th!

How are you feeling: really good actually! Kind of makes me nervous but baby’s heartbeat is strong and loud on my Doppler! Can’t wait to feel him/her move!

Rants/Raves: DH May be going back to work in a few weeks (about an 8 hour drive away) which makes me sad but happy. It’s just weird times 

Questions: Anyone else planning on going off work a little early? I’m taking 3 weeks vacation before the due date! 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were little? A high school teacher! I still think I would have loved that 
  • sejicasejica member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11 14w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: blue :)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: peach?

Upcoming appointments: 7/1

How are you feeling: no appetite, insomnia, lethargic, bleh.

Rants/Raves: rant-dh refuses to flush the private master bath toilet on a regular basis. His usual excuses are 1) saves water, 2) didn't want to wake you, or 3) you or I is going to use it again soon enough anyway. I take issue with this because, 1) we have 2 toddler children, one of which can open doors, but both big enough to be able to get into the weird yellow water, 2) it's just gross to have to battle my nausea while sitting there while I go, and 3) I'm the one who cleans it and it's making that job harder and more frequently needed. Rave-dd turns 3 this Saturday :)

Questions: talk to me about night onset nausea, what works for you? Any food or timing that helps?

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were little? A civil engineer, from as early as I can remember right up until october of my freshman year of college. Got a degree in interpersonal communication instead.

@sierra2020 don't even worry about it! We all get it, trust me.

@tryingktogku I swear I feel this little guy already occasionally, but it's weird because I didn't feel my other 2 'til much later.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • maisasmaisas member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: EDD: 12/14 (14 weeks)

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: baby is about the size of a bagel bite

Upcoming appointments: Not til July!

How are you feeling: Sick I ate too much and pretty sleepy despite hitting 14 weeks

Rants/Raves: I don't know if anyone is really happy about being pregnant.. sure about being a mother but I just never imagined being pregnant would be so hard. I'm so tired of being tired and sick all the time. 

Questions: Is anyone planning on a big move before/after baby arrives?

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a salsa dancer, I thought their skirts were so beautiful and that the women were so beautiful!

@tryingtogku I asked to leave as soon as I found out because of Corona. My job completely obliged and told me whenever I'm ready I can come back. I honestly don't know how some of y'all are working! I get so sick there's no way I could do my job.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/8, 15 weeks tomorrow!

FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM with step kids

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Pear?

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday! Can’t wait.

How are you feeling: Pretty good. Nausea came back for like an hour yesterday because of a triggering aversion. Otherwise, doing great with a belly that is getting bigger by the day.

Rants/Raves: I’ve started doing online teaching for a summer camp program which is great but my stupid chrome book or WiFi is giving me so much grief and I can’t figure out the problem! I keep getting glitchy or having our Zoom meetings crash and it makes it hard to get into a rhythm of teaching. Oh and my car battery died. Just annoying technology these days...

Questions: Don’t really have any!

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were little? I always wanted to be a veterinarian because I loved animals so much. Never had the patience to go through animal medical school though!
  • @maisas We’re looking to buy a house sometime in the next year and we’re looking for something we can fix up (my SO is a general contractor so we can do it ourselves). No idea if it will be before or after baby but either way, it will complicate things!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: December 11, 2020 (14w4d)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A peach! 

Upcoming appointments: July 16th! But I'm trying to book a private ultrasound this week so DH can come!

How are you feeling: Much better! Getting back into eating healthier and working out! 

Rants/Raves: I still don't have a bump and it's stressing me out! If I eat a big meal I'll have a small bulge, but I wake up every morning flat as a board! That's another reason why I want to go have a private ultrasound done, just to check in on her and make sure she's still growing like she's supposed to!

Questions: Has anyone else done a private ultrasound yet? Anyone else not showing still?

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were little? A backup dancer in music videos and concerts!

@tryingktogku - I probably will depending on how much vacation I have left. I'm trying to use all my vacation time prior to my maternity leave, because otherwise it has to run concurrently with FMLA and I'd basically lose that extra time off. I'd rather take my vacation time before and have my whole maternity leave be unpaid. 

@sejica - Yuck! That would drive me crazy!! 

@maisas - No moving for us! 

@laurenspdx - Oh man! Sorry about all the technology woes! 
  • danifedanife member
    edited June 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15+1 due date 12/8

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Orange

Upcoming appointments: 7/7 anatomy scan

How are you feeling: restless leg syndrome has been keeping me up at night!

Rants/Raves: My bump and stretch marks came really early for a first pregnancy but I’m at a weird in between stage where my maternity clothes are too big and my regular clothes are very uncomfortable. I hate dresses because it’s already 90+ degrees here and the chaffing is so bad but that’s all that works right now. 

Questions: Anyone else making a big career move while pregnant? The new position will mean I don’t get much time off, but it’s my dream job. I will have to do part time remote work fairly quickly after birth because there’s no one to fill in, but I won’t be back at the office for awhile.

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were little? I’ve wanted to be a lawyer for as long as I can remember, practiced for 5 years and now I’m in a non-legal role.

@feather_heather We did a private ultrasound around week 11 for my husband, if he still can’t come to the anatomy scan next month we’ll do another one then. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14+3 12/14

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: TEAM HEALTHY

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: tall as a crayon 

Upcoming appointments: Yesterday I had an appointment, babies heartbeat was 150, I lost over 4#s since the last appointment,  and the panoramic blood draw was taken.  They said due to covid it might take 3 weeks to get the results! Next appointment is in 4 weeks.

How are you feeling:  less sick,  very sneezy, like allergy sneezy- it's weird I don't have allergies normally.  Aand my feet hurt all the time. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were little? Really little a ballerina,  then an architect.  I ended up going to school for cosmetology, but I'm actually a farmer. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11; 14+5

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: peach

Upcoming appointments: Anatomy Scan 7/16

How are you feeling: Still fatigued, and I’ve started having bad motion sickness in the car. But otherwise good!

Rants/Raves: my state is now the epicenter of the pandemic in this country, so that’s scary. DD has been really chatty lately and it’s so cute (she’s 16mos and wasn’t previously talking much).

Questions: nada

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were little? Like @danife I’ve wanted to be a lawyer since I was really little, and that’s what I do today!

@sejica SAME re: toilet flushing, or lack there of. My DH refuses and it makes me want to vom.

@laurenspdx I’m working from home and it requires a lot of video conferencing and I’ve been having massive technical issues, too. So frustrating!!!