November 2020 Moms
Options

Week 3 (11/15 – 11/21) – Check In Week 6/15/2020

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? Did you follow your dreams or choose to do something different?

ECat504
SO
SD (11/2010)
DD1 (09/2014)
DD2 (10/2015)
Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)

Re: Week 3 (11/15 – 11/21) – Check In Week 6/15/2020

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD):
    Scheduled c-section planned for 11/10/2020, but offical due date is 11/15/2020

Week of pregnancy: 
    17 weeks + 1 day

Baby is the size of:
    Grapefruit, bell pepper, a stapler, or a disposable camera

Upcoming Appointments: 
    Anatomy scan on 7/2/2020, where I have to start paying the deposit of the delivery fees :(:(:( 

Rant/Rave: 
    Having a baby costs too much money LOL

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? Did you follow your dreams or choose to do something different?
    As a kid I think I wanted to be a teacher. I was in school for criminal justice, I wanted to do nonprofit work for the innocence project - but I got pregnant with DD1 instead. Now, I work in employee benefits, with all the glory...
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): According to my dating ultrasound November 18th, blood work says November 14th.

Week of pregnancy: 18😳 on Wednesday! 

Baby is the size of: pint of Ben and Jerry's or sweet potato. 

Upcoming Appointments: June 29th OB appointment/Anatomy scan!!! 

Rant/Rave: Rant-irritated that in my state things have been and continue to open up except public bathrooms. 🤦‍♀️ Rave- I passed my 3hr glucose test! 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? Don't remember 🤷‍♀️ but in high school my plan was to graduate from nursing school. I got my BSN 8 years ago! Currently staying home with my 4yo. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/19/20

Week of pregnancy: 17

Baby is the size of: Pomagranite, the length of a Hershey’s bar

Upcoming Appointments: June 18 With neurology to make sure pregnancy isn’t triggering a condition I’m in remission for. July 2nd for anatomy scan. Also need to schedule my echocardiogram.

Rant/Rave:  I can’t believe we are having a boy! I’m excited and nervous all at once! Haha. I didn’t have any brothers so I’m not really familiar with having a boy in the family. 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? Did you follow your dreams or choose to do something different? I really really wanted to be a doctor. But in high school I was horrible at math and science and kind of realized by the time I was applying for college that ai should probably find another passion. I currently work for a Project Management Office of an IT Application Development department. 

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/17

Week of pregnancy: 18

Baby is the size of: sweet potato 

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow is the fetal echocardiogram and next Tuesday (6/23) is our anatomy scan

Rant/Rave: I felt the baby move for the first time this weekend!!!

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? Did you follow your dreams or choose to do something different? I wanted to be a marine biologist. I’m a veterinarian, so I am still working with animals, but not the ones I originally planned on. 
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): nov 18

Week of pregnancy: 18

Baby is the size of: sweet potato

Upcoming Appointments: next Tues

Rant/Rave: maybe I'm weird, but I don't like people commenting on how much/little I'm showing. My mil doesn't seem to  understand. 

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were a kid? Did you follow your dreams or choose to do something different? I honestly don't remember. At one point I settled on being an archaeologist, but then realized that would be difficult to do with a family. So Geography major/Spanish minor was the closest I came up with. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/17

Week of pregnancy: 18!

Baby is the size of: artichoke 

Upcoming Appointments: 6/29 ultrasound 

Rant/Rave: @crystalmir91385 I’m with you on the comments about showing. It’s not a convincing pregnancy belly yet so any comments just make me feel fat

I’m going to assume it was a teacher, but I studied engineering and now doing more of a business management role
  • Options
    @doublestroller good to know I'm not the only one. Again today she said "hate to tell you, but you definitely look pregnant."
    I'm still wearing ALL the same jeans and haven't gained a single pound, so what does that mean about how I looked before?...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just wanted to pop in and say that I’m having a boy!!! We found out yesterday. 
  • Options
    @crystalmir91385 I am with you. It can just be uncomfortable in general having anyone commenting on your body.... especially because that’s not something that is socially acceptable outside of pregnancy - so why is it suddenly acceptable when you’re pregnant??? 
    @vetgirl2011 congrats!!! We found out last week we are having a boy too and I’m both scared and beyond excited! Haha