October 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-in, Week 2 (10/8-10/14) - 6/15

How far along are you?

Due date?

Upcoming appointments?

Rant/rave?

Questions?

GTKY: What was the best present someone ever gave you?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Weekly Check-in, Week 2 (10/8-10/14) - 6/15

• Options
    How far along are you? 23 weeks

Due date? 10/11

Upcoming appointments? Fetal Echo this week, 24 week appointment in two weeks (late!)

Rant/rave? Rant: my hips are starting to hurt during sleep, boooo. Rave: Goodwill is finally accepting donations again and I have a boatload of stuff in my garage that has just been waiting and waiting to be taken in. So excited to free up some space and get it all donated this week!

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What was the best present someone ever gave you? Ooh tough question. I was in Los Angeles doing an internship when I turned 21 and had pretty much no friends out there, so DH (boyfriend at the time) flew out to surprise me, and then when I came home from my internship, he planned a surprise party with all of my friends as a late birthday party. Not a physical gift, but it was so special to me!
  • Options

Due Date? 10/9

Upcoming Appointments? Follow up ultrasound from AS and week 24 checkup tomorrow! We didn’t get images of her feet, legs, nose, and heart because she wouldn’t sit still, so that’s why we’re haven’t a follow up ultrasound

Rant: Definitely getting frustrated with just everything about COVID. Should have been spending this summer with my family, who are out of state, but had to cancel those plans. And I’m just getting tired of staying at home all the time and not seeing our friends.

Rave: Even though it won’t be in-person, my mom, sister, and aunt are planning an amazing virtual baby shower! They’re going all out, they’re packing boxes full of favors and activities for everyone who’s coming, they’ve got fun games that’ll work for a virtual baby shower, it’s way more than I was expecting!

Questions? Not that I can think of right now

GTKY: MH planned a Disney World vacation for us when we graduated college, it was amazing! It was my first time at Disney World and we had so much fun! It was also where MH proposed to me, so that made it extra special!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date? 10/13

Upcoming appointments? Next week for growth scan/cervix check and normal OB appt with new doc as my OB is now out on maternity leave.

Rant/rave? 
    Rant: I'm so tired lately but I suck at taking naps. 
    Rave: Finally back home so I can start working on baby quilts and sewing up diapers.

Questions? None

GTKY: What was the best present someone ever gave you? Ohh. I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
  • Options
    jgrodojgrodo member

Due date? 10/12

Upcoming appointments? Next week I think

Rant/rave? I'm so tired! I just really miss sleeping through the night without waking up to pee! Why do random people feel the need to judge you when you are talking on your phone while pushing a stroller. What do you care if I take the 30 min of my day not soley focused on my child but cutting myself a little break! People are so frustrating. I guess that's as two rants woops. Rave: I waxed myself and I'm pretty happy that I didn't burn myslef and it came out half decent 

Questions? Not that I can think of right now

GTKY: What was the best present someone ever gave you?  Best ever is hard to think of, I'm not sure

@ccstlln1 it totally sucks!!! That's great that your fam is creating such an amazing shower for you despite it!