Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Newbie Intros w/o 6/15

Lilo And Stitch Hello GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Newbie Intros w/o 6/15

• Options

Hi everyone!! I’m 33yo and my DH is going to be 41 in August. I was active on this forum back in 2016-2017 (under a different SN) when I got pregnant with my DD and joined the April 2018 BMB. I had such a wonderful experience meeting so many amazing women through this community and continue to stay in touch with a group of about 40 on a regular basis. So I’m back now trying for a sibling and really excited to get to know you ladies! We haven’t started trying yet though. I just stopped my BC today and I’m waiting for AF. We will probably start off with just the sex and pre-seed but I’m sure I will be temping and charting and OPKing in the very near future. Little more about me though... I live right outside Houston, Texas and I work full time as a mental health therapist. I’m in the process of working towards some professional certifications at the moment and my biggest hobby is riding my Peloton hence my screen name/photo. I also love to travel but for obvious reasons not doing much of that right now. 

Can’t wait to celebrate all of your BFP’s! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I’ve been lurking for a while, finally got my IUD removed last week! I am 25, DH is 26. This is our first month trying for baby #2. I am still BFing my DD (she’ll be 14 months on Sunday). I am super close to all the ladies in her BMB (about 60 of them) and hoping to build that same kind of friendship for this babe. I am using OPKs, temping, and checking CM. I also started a PNV. I’m not really sure where my body is right now since I’ve had my IUD removed for 8 days and still no cycle in sight. Other than DD, I have 2 dogs. I am a 4th grade teacher impatiently waiting to see what is going to happen with next school year due to COVID.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Hi everyone! Complete newbie here.
    I am 29 and DH is 31. We just started TTC this month. I was on OC for four years and stopped last August, just hated the side effects. We originally were going to start TTC in May after a vaca and then COVID kind of threw that off. So we decided to wait but my cycle (which is normally super regular) was 9 days late last month. So we took a pregnancy test at day 5 and it was negative. We were happy either way which then made us decide COVID or not we are ready for babies!
    I have three different apps I use to track O and the plan was sex EOD but that didn’t quite happen like planned this month. We were pretty good during my general FW though. All three apps had my O day different so I have been kind of tracking CM.
    Otherwise we have two four-legged kids (our girls). Have both been WFH since March and I took a new position in April that is 100% WFH. I really enjoyed going to barre classes but that has stopped since March. Keeping motivated to work out since I’ve been home has been hard.
  • Options
    @knottiea72372fd6bdf8502 welcome! You may want to go in to your profile and change your username to make it a bit easier for people to interact with you!

Are your four-legged kids dogs or cats? I love animals. They are a side passion of mine!
    TTC History

• Options
    Thanks, just figured it out!

We have two dogs- a 7 year old GSP and a crazy 16 month old weimaraner.
  • Options
    @knottiea72372fd6bdf8502 oh, Weimaraners are beautiful! I have two hounds, a foxhound and a Coonhounds mix. Noisy and mischievous, that’s for sure! 😂
    TTC History

• Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    @mighty_montgomery I love gardening and cooking...would love a what's for dinner thread!

Ages (you and SO): 31, 33

How many months have you been TTC?: First month

(WAYDTGKU)?: PNV, BBT chart

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): I have two kids, work in tech marketing, and love to cook, read, and garden. I'm normally very active but can't really find the time to work out right now WFH with 2 under 3 but love running, spin and Barre (would kill for a peleton @jenotontx).

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Welcome everyone!!!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    I put my intro in the June 1st newbies intro the day before this one was created so I’m going to post it here as well

Ages (you and SO): I’m 37 my husband is 41.  I finally decided to jump in after lurking for a while.

How many months have you been TTC?: Since November 2019 so 7 months?

*TW* We found out we were pregnant in February 2020 and we had a miscarriage at the end of March 2020 *end TW*

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: ovulation prediction kit, sex during high/peak fertility.

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.): we have a 4 1/2yr old son, I was in the D15 birth month board, we have two dogs and a cat, I’m a nurse and my husband is an engineer.