February 2021 Moms
Options

FFFC

Flame Free Friday Confessions (warning, they may not be flame free)

Re: FFFC

• Options
    cmoon3cmoon3 member
    I lied during my Covid screening to get into my doctor's office.  I said I didn't have a cough.  I do, but it's because of seasonal allergies. I've been sneezing and coughing (a little). I don't have Covid.  I can't decide if that makes me horrible.
  • Options
    @cmoon3 you’re not horrible if you know for a fact that’s what the cough was from.

I don’t like texting for anything but a simple note (eg I hate the “how are you doing”-type texts, but am fine with the “lunch today at 1?” texts) and I rarely respond to them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I 100% thought Sunday was Father's Day until yesterday.  I have already sent cards to both of our dad's and gave my husband his gift.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I have done absolutely nothing today, and I’ve just let my kids run around like crazy hoodlums while I lay on the couch and play on my phone. 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick I feel this in my soul 
  • Options
    I pretended to be asleep when my son came in last night to announce that he wet the bed. H got up with him and changed his entire set of bedsheets, in a loft bed! I totally would have just thrown down a couple towels, changed his pjs and sent him back to bed (until morning when of course I would wash and replace his bedding. I'm not a monster).

2 MC 2014/2015
    Baby #1 born 2/27/2016
    Baby #2 born 3/25/2018
    BFP 06/03/2020, EDD 02/10/2021

Anniversary