1st Trimester
Options

FRER lighter

edited June 2020 in 1st Trimester
I’m 12dp5dt and my first response tests have been getting darker. Yesterday the test was finally darker than the control but then this morning it was significantly lighter. I’m so worried I’m having another miscarriage. Waiting for the results from my first beta.

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: FRER lighter

• Options
    Quoted minus picture. Posting pregnancy tests anywhere but the dedicated test thread at the top of this page is against the rules, so this will probably get deleted. 

Did you have a question? You're just going to have to wait on those results. There are a host of things it could be ranging from how concentrated your urine was, the amount of dye in the test, the sensitivity of that particular batch of tests, the hook effect, viewing the tests outside the window in which they are accurate, or, yes, a miscarriage. I suggest stepping away from the pregnancy tests as that is still quite a strong positive and not a reason for concern at this point. 

I’m 12dp5dt and my first response tests have been getting darker. Yesterday the test was finally darker than the control but then this morning it was significantly lighter. I’m so worried I’m having another miscarriage. Waiting for the results from my first beta.

• Options
    The darkness of the line doesn't mean anything - each test is different and has different dye consistency.   You have multiple positives.  Stop testing, call your doctor and go to your 1st appointment.  If you have physical issues (significant bleeding, severe cramping, etc) call your doc ASAP.  But stop testing, you are currently pregnant!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Step away from the HPTs! Wait for your betas, that's the only thing that can give you the information you need.