Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 6/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 6/3

• Month/Cycle: 36

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: HIO, temping, OPKs, supplements, GF and DF diet

R/R: feels good to have my hair trimmed again. Therapy later today and anxious excitement for tomorrow to have the cyst removed. It has started feeling in the way so I'm glad I'm having it done. FX it doesn't come back. I majorly need to go grocery shopping today. Feels like we have nothing in the house.

CS/Q: I guess temps will stay elevated now that our house is so warm

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 22

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: FET this month

R/R: Happy we're halfway through this week!!! I finished a summer reading book last night and picked up another, which makes me feel accomplished! I've got a ton of work to do today, I feel like I've spent most of my time on the phone with work calls recently, so I've got to buckle down and get stuff done! 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 12/11

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, pnvs, coq10, alpha lipoic acid, baby aspirin. 

R/R: my body is still being a mess. No temp spike after my last “positive” so we’ve moved to eod. I wonder what has affected my ovulation lately. Thankfully I have a doctors appt with my ob next week.  Anyway, I’m going to see my friend today who TW: had her baby a few weeks ago, and to deliver her maternity photos. I’m feeling iffy about it now, but I hope I feel okay once I’m there. END TW. Hope you guys have a good day! 

CS/Q: 

@inthewoods23 having a haircut after so long was glorious! GL With your surgery tomorrow, I hope everything goes smoothly. Ditto on the grocery shopping. 😬 

@mvt2003 glad you’re having a productive month! That’s awesome about your books! 

• @inthewoods23 Good luck with the surgery tomorrow!!

@mvt2003 I hope your workday is productive!

@photographerwife hopefully you’ll be able to come up with a plan at your appt next week! It’s frustrating to not be able to figure out what’s going on with your body. 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, temping, tracking CM, progesterone after O

R/R: So we were going to go grocery shopping yesterday but didn’t! So we had to go out and get bagels for breakfast this morning lol. Not complaining though, I love bagels. Maybe we should run out of breakfast food more often! Anyway, we are actually going to successfully make a list and go grocery shopping today which will be good.

CS/Q: 

• @mvt2003 now if the rest of the week would hurry up, that'd be great!

@photographerwife I'm sorry you're still dealing with wacky cycles. It's such a hopeless feeling not knowing how to fix it. Hopefully you get some good insight from your OB appointment and get things back to normal!

@runningoncookies oh man I miss bagels and donuts!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Yay for a trim!  I'm getting my hair done today and it's definitely way overdue.  I hope everything goes ok with the cyst removal tomorrow.

@mvt2003 Congrats on finishing your first summer book!  What kind of books are you reading?

@photographerwife I'm sorry your body is being so confusing.  I hope your OB has some insight.

@runningoncookies Mmmmm bagels for breakfast sounds so good.  I love them toasted with some cream cheese.  So yummy!

Month/Cycle: 6/5 after 3 years during round 1

CD: 51

WAYDTGKU: WFAF

R/R: Still no signs of AF.  But my luck she'll show up when I'm visiting family and ruin my weekend.  I got my blood work results back yesterday.  Prolactin is even higher and my DHEA Sulfate (male hormone) is high.  I'm not sure how to interpret my LH, FSH, etc. because I was on CD47 and have no clue if I actually ovulated or not.  What I got from Dr. Google, my results are pointing toward a pituitary tumor or PCOS.  So that's fun.  I guess I'll have to wait and see what the MRI says next week.  On a happier note, I get my hair done today for the first time since February and I'm so excited!!!!!

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @inthewoods23 I hope your cyst removal tomorrow goes well. Keep us updated!
    @mvt2003 Hopefully work today goes smoothly for you. What book is next on your reading list?
    @photographerwife Hopefully you can figure out what's going on with O. I hope delivering photos today isn't too bad. Sending you love!
    @runningoncookies Bagels sound good. Hopefully you can get some grocery shopping in soon!
    @linzrunz Hopefully you get good results from your MRI. Do you have a follow-up with an ObGyn to talk about your hormone levels?

Month/Cycle: 5/5 unbenched
    CD: 10
    WAYDTGKU: BBT charting, CM tracking, OPKs, Prenatals + B6
    R/R: Summer term for school has officially started and my first posts are due tonight. I have ZERO motivation to do them, but I have a couple friends as accountability partners to help push me to get them done so that helps. Aside from that things are still pretty boring here except for our still broken A/C unit. Hopefully we can figure that out soon. I'm not built for the heat.
    CS/Q: temp went back down to my normal range today. Still no A/C

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @ashaislurking my next appt isn’t until the end of July (in person annual check up) but I plan on calling to schedule a sooner one once I have the results from my MRI. Already into school again for the summer?? Dang. Good luck!  Sorry your AC is still broken. I hope you’re able to get it fixed soon. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @inthewoods23 sending all the good vibes for your cyst removal!

@mvt2003 yay for working your way through your reading list, I need to make more time for that myself.

@photographerwife hoping your body settles down and that you get some clarity from your OB appointment!

@runningoncookies yum, a bagel sounds so good right now. 

@linzrunz ugh, sorry about your not great/confusing blood work results. Glad you got your hair done though!

@ashaislurking it must be hard to have such a quick turnaround from one term to the next, good for you for setting yourself up to be accountable though!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, PNVs

R/R: My temp spiked this morning, but I also had a little too much to drink last night so I'm hanging out here for at least another day while I wait and see if it goes back down. OPKs are still wacky and inconsistent, I'm so annoyed and confused about this whole cycle. We're eight days into HIO ED and it's starting to be not fun, so I guess we'll talk about switching to EOD while I continue to try to figure out what's up.

• krash_krash_ member
    @inthewoods23 good luck with the removal tomorrow. I hope the recovery is pretty easy!
    @mvt2003 another request for reading suggestions! Maybe we should start a book club.
    @photographerwife I hope today isn't too heavy on your heart. I'm sure just seeing friends will be nice. 
    @runningoncookies a weekday bagel run sounds like a great idea! We might need to try that.
    @linzrunz I hope you get your results quickly. The waiting and unknown is the worst part. 
    @ashaislurking I love the heat buy MH is not! I am like a cat always trying to find a warm sunny spot because the cranks the A/C so cold!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 1  :s

WAYDTGKU: temping, bleeding

R/R: rant - CD 1. Rave - it's beautiful out! MH is also on leave again this week and he has gotten so much done around the house! His parents are visiting this weekend (I was hoping they would cancel, no such luck) so we are having to clean out the guest bedroom that has just become a dumping ground. I glad to get all the closets organized in the process. 

CS/Q: nothing to see here

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krash_ Sorry, I posted my list in WTO yesterday, forgot to tag you. My summer reading list for this year is: The Jane Austen Society, The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires, Verity, The Hunting Party, Final Girls, In the Woods, The Night Tiger, Death on the Nile, Last Train to Key West, and Summer of 69, give or take a few more. :) 

@ashaislurking I just started The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires, I'm liking it so far! 

@linzrunz To be honest, I've always preferred romantic or lighter books, but this year I am alllllll about murder. :D Guess that tells us all where my mindset is haha!

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @linzrunz what # pill of Provera are you on? Sorry to hear about your test results. Hopefully you get some answers with the MRI. On the bright side, enjoy the haircut!

@ashaislurking is it at least cooler for you today compared to yesterday? I got a chuckle out of my car showing 73 as I was leaving for my haircut and it stayed that way for a while so I was like "what the heck happened to that 90 degree weather we were supposed to have??". Couple minutes later, sure enough it was 93. Yikes!

@the_most_happy are any of your OPKs maaaybe positive? Or is it wacky in that none of them are close to positive?

@krash_ should be easy recovery! It's just a poke with a needle. Maybe it just needs a bandaid? Idk  :D They did tell me to wear a supportive bra and loose clothing so I'm sure it will feel sore after. Sorry for CD1, but the rave makes up for it!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @the_most_happy eight days in a row - look at you go! I’d want to switch it up to EOD at that point too. Hopefully your body gets with the program and gives you some consistent signs of O. 

@_krash Sorry for CD1 but yay for YH being productive. GL with your ILs coming to visit. 

@mvt2003 yessss to all the murder books!!!

@inthewoods23 Today is day 7. I really thought it would have shown up by now. I still have three pills left to take after today. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @inthewoods23 salons by us open up in 3 weeks and my salon just called today to book.  i feel bad that i'm not booking quite yet, mainly because i just cut my own hair a month ago and i'm saving my money by not coloring my hair for a bit.  but i miss the pampering.  thinking of you tomorrow.  hope it is quick and very efficient!
    @mvt2003 yay for reading, your picks look great!
    @photographerwife sorry your temps are all out of wack. 
    TW
    my friend who had her baby in April stopped by this week to socially distance and introduce us.  i found i was pretty okay during and after, wasn't sure how i'd react. hope it goes well for you too 
    @runningoncookies funny because i work in NYC and everyone is OBSESSED with bagels.  i'm just ehhh about them.  hopefully you got that shopping done!
    @linzrunz sorry for the uncertainty of that, and hopefully the MRI gives more clarity for an easy-to-solve issue.  definitely worth making an interim appt with OBGYN after that just so you aren't alone with your thoughts for so long.  internet hugs!
    @ashaislurking hoping you have another good term!  my sense of time is all off.  summer term starting feels like a mindf*ck
    @the_most_happy 8 days in a row?! i'm gearing up to beg DH for 3 days lol i envy your collective stamina
    @krash_ UGH hate that you're here, sorry for CD1

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, opks

R/R: wow, as posted in WTFW---WTF!  i have been bombarded with annoying work things since 10am and i just got to lurking now.  DH just came to talk to me and i was like LEAVE ME ALONE I NEED THIS I HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE TO TAG.  anyway, i was super productive otherwise, lots of organizing, cleaning and laundry.  hoping i can veg out tomorrow

CS/Q: 

• @linzrunz hopefully once you get your MRI results back you can get some clear answers about what's going on and if/how it impacts your fertility.
    @the_most_happy Sorry your OPKs are still inconsistent and you don't have a clear answer about O at this point. Hopefully your temps go up and stay up!
    @krash_ So sorry about CD 1. I'm glad you've been able to get lots done around the house. Productivity is always nice!
    @mvt2003 That book actually sounds pretty awesome. I might have to add that to my reading list that I'll get to... sometime after grad school?
    @inthewoods23 It got warmer in the house today but stayed about the same temp outside. It's supposed to storm tonight so I'm hoping that helps bring down the temps a bit.
    @asf0613 Summer term starting IS a mindfuck for me. We got a one day break. Not thrilled. Sorry you've been getting bombarded with work stuff but YAY for productivity!

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @ashaislurking one day break? geez.  oh! mightve missed this but YH couldn't get the A/C fixed? hopefully soon!
  • Today went well. TW: of course the babe was precious. but it seems like its more emotional for me before or after things like this, instead of during. Maybe because she is a friend. END TW

@runningoncookies I looove bagels! I saw a video recently where they cut it into 4 slices, and did avacado on the to outer slices with tomato, and a fried egg in the center peices, and its all I can think about now. 🤤

@inthewoods23 I hope my appointment goes well too. It really does feel hopeless. *still trying to count my blessings*

@linzrunz I hope that bit** doesnt ruin your weekend! I dont remember if youve said what you use for af, but ive found her much more managable with the cup, or flex cups! I sorry about your hormones. How aggravating. Fx that your mri shows the best news, or at least something managable.. I hear you on that new haircut. its amazing how good hair can make you feel. 

@ashaislurking GL with your summer term! You really are a trooper! accountability/study partners were my saving grace in college. Hope your AC is fixed soon! 

@the_most_happy I feel you on that HIO every day! We had gone 5 days ED, and still didnt have any solid news with opks or charting, so switched to eod. Even that seems a mess right now. I hope we both get some clarity soon! 

@krash_ Sorry about CD 1:( I hope your weekend with the in-laws goes well! I cant imagine if mine had to visit AND stayed in my house.. bless you! 😬

@asf0613 today did go well, thankfully! Its hard to feel so emotional in good company. It be like that sometimes with tags! 😅Here i am at nearly 11 pm trying to catch up! Gl vegging tomorrow!