February 2021 Moms
Options

The Ultrasound Thread!

2»

Re: The Ultrasound Thread!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    eqveqv member
    13+2; a souvenir from an emergency department visit that turned out just fine. 
  • Options
    @szwill86 Such great news that all went well!! Looks like you have a cutie in there  <3
  • Options
    Super jealous of y'all that have had ultrasounds so far! I've not had a single one yet! I'm still waiting for my appt to be made. They are suppose to call next week. I'm 17weeks, 5days today.
  • Options
    Has a fun and easy anatomy scan last friday 19w5d (the first time my husband could join me to see baby in action during an ultrasound yay!) And we found out it's a girl (we were both convinced it was a boy, based on absolutely nothing as this will be our first). Everything looking good. 
  • Options
    Baby 3 is a GIRL! 
  • Options
    we had our 20 week anatomy scan a couple weeks ago! Found out we are having a baby boy who was measuring in at a pound already! Our due date got moved up to January 31st! And he already takes after his dad shooting finger guns in the second picture at the top! 
  • Options
    Baby #3 (boy) is healthy and growing nicely! This is the first time I got the ultrasound pic. I forgot to grab them at every other appointment. Sorry 3rd child 🤣🤣
  • Options
    I had my anatomy scan a week ago baby is looking pretty healthy, it’s a boy, we knew that already being I had a blood test but it was super cool seeing him flipping all about! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I had a 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday. Baby A is weighing 11oz. and Baby B is 10oz. Both girls had a hand up by their face...which is funny because I have an ultrasound of all three of my singletons like that. lol My husband was able to go to this ultrasound which was so nice because the last time he saw them they were gummy bears. 😊

• Options
    @travandas how is baby B doing? Everything look ok with the cord insertion and whatnot? 
  • Options
    @birdiejo Baby B is doing great!  The cord insertion still remains the same.  This is the first week that they haven't weighed the same.  Baby A technically weighs 10.7oz (they round up) and Baby B weighs 10.1oz (they round down).  So they aren't far off in their weights which I'm thankful for!   :)  
  • Options

Got to see baby again and to get some extra pictures of his heart! 
  • Options
    angelofmusickangelofmusick member
    edited October 2020
    Got another peak at our baby girl! Had to do a second u/s to get all of the angles they wanted of her heart. She does not like to get her picture taken and kept rolling around, hiding behind my belly button. Everything looks great, and her growth is right on track!