Options

All weeks check in 5/25

EDD/weeks+days: 

Gender/team green:

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appointments: 

Raves/Rants:

Questions: 

GTKY: What’s your favorite pot luck food?

Re: All weeks check in 5/25

• Options

EDD/weeks+days: 24

Gender/team green: girl

Baby is the size of a(n): puffin

Upcoming appointments: Thurs

Raves/Rants: Baby keeps hurting my lower back, just randomly about one a day but it’s no fun 

Questions: none 

GTKY: What’s your favorite pot luck food? I’m a super picky vegetarian. So usually the fruit plates. 
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    @balletnerd How did your appointment go? I had a telemedicine appointment today, too. Mine was all normal pregnancy complaints and answers which I was familiar with. They did say that if my new maternity belt doesn't help in like a week that they can order me a medical grade one which I had no idea about, so there's that.

EDD/weeks+days: 
    24 weeks
    Baby is the size of a(n): 
    Cantaloupe (which I happened to eat with lunch)
    Upcoming appointments: 
    Today I had one
    Raves/Rants:
    My 2 yo keeps climbing on me and I end up with little elbows right in my belly
    Questions: 
    Where's a good place to look for baby loveys?
    GTKY: What’s your favorite pot luck food?
    At potlucks growing up, my friend's grandmother always made the best cherry cheesecake! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 23 weeks 

Gender/team green: Team Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Barbie doll

Upcoming appointments: 6/9

Raves/Rants: I’m feeling pretty good, and pretty sure I’m doing some major nesting with overhauling all of our closets and pantry. Only complaint is insomnia, no matter how tired I am (an no naps) I still have to take Unisom every night. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What’s your favorite pot luck food? I love food, so I love whatever anyone brings and I try a little bit of everything.
  • Options
    @pghren uneventful visit. Scheduled out my next ultrasound to check on my low lying placenta. My daughter keeps trying to climb on my bump too