OPK Help Thread - Page 2 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

OPK Help Thread

2»

Re: OPK Help Thread

• mkw8387mkw8387 member
    @kpearse99 thanks so much. I’m going to start doing twice daily and see if I see anything in the next few days!
    kpearse99
  • krash_krash_ member
    No description available

OPK's in spoiler above. Premom app; [email protected] OPK's CD's and time on left. Pictures usually taken within 10 minutes. 

The last OPK from this morning took a long time for the dye to rise and the lines themselves didn't seem to absorb much of the dye (notice there is still a bunch of it left on the left) but it does look like the test line is darker than the control. Originally Premom said that the first OPK from CD 12 was peak but corrected it after this mornings. It could have been a dud. I will definitely keep testing but based on CM O would have been yesterday, EW CM on CD 11, watery on CD 12 and sticky this morning CD 13. No temp spike yet. Will also keep HIO. Just frustrated.  

Me & MH: 31
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures bilateral grade 2 ventricular hemorrhage)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • IDK what my body is doing! I got a positive OPK yesterday AM, two negatives yesterday PM and NOC, an AMOST positive this AM, and a positive this PM. JUST FIGURE IT OUT ALREADY BODY!

OPK’s in spoiler. [email protected] brand on Premom app.

TTGP July Signature Challenge

*TW* Living Child

DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

• @chindimples04 I defer to others who have used that brand of OPKs, but with Wondfos I would consider all five of those almost-positive. So I would keep testing, I usually do every 4 hours when they first get near-positive even though it is a pain in the ass.
    *TTGP July Siggy Challenge - Popular Things From The Year You Were Born - 1984*

*TTC History*

Me: 36, MH: 37; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/18 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020, IVF ER cycle in July 2020 

• @legallykate the app says that the ones that score a 1 or higher are positive. I drank a ton of water between the score of 1 and .72 and .44, so I’m wondering if it was just diluted urine? 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m going to test twice again tomorrow and see what happens. I’m just confused and my temps are giving an clear data since they have been all over the place.

*TW* Living Child

• @chindimples04 I’d call O on CD16. It’s much stronger than other days, even if not darker than the control line. Testing today should help you figure out what’s going on. Good luck! 
  • krash_krash_ member
    @chindimples04 I get negative OPKs after a positive when my urine is diluted too. Hopefully today is peak! 
  • @keikilove @krash_ got a more positive one last night. 🤣 Thinking that will be peak. FF says O today possibly. This is so much later than I’m used to. 

*TW* Living Child

keikilove
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    had another late cycle it seemed and got peak of CD16, but no temp rise yet and got another high reading this morning after low tests all day yesterday.  pregmate strips read after ~5min on premom app.  seems odd that it is rising again, right?
    t/c chart, strips and temp chart all in spoiler

(spo

Me: 29 | DH: 40 
    Married: June 2014 
    TW*
    TTC #1 Since: August 2019
    BFP: November 1, 2019 | EDD: July 11, 2020
    MMC: December 26, 2019
    TTGP JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: FAMOUS THINGS FROM THE YEAR YOU WERE BORN

• krash_krash_ member
    @asf0613 personally I don't agree with Premom's T/C ratio. I think the test from today looks higher than the one on CD 16. The control line on CD 16 still looks slightly darker than the test line. Today the test line looks darker than the control. Do you ever try retaking the picture if you don't think the ratio is accurate? Sometimes I will retake it in better lighting and get a higher ratio. 
    keikilove
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    today definitely looks darker..took another one that came up as 2.12 so it seems like that earlier one mightve been off.  i do often retake them but try to keep the lighting consistent
    TW*

krash_
  • @asf0613 today’s looks much darker than on CD16. The others could have been low to if you were over hydrated or something. I take mine in the same window sill with natural lighting as I found that it helps keep the ratios a little more “accurate”. You can also edit the ratios of it, too. 

*TW* Living Child

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @chindimples04 todays was even darker! i wont be able to test again til later tonight but man i've never peed on so many sticks!
    TW*

• @asf0613 maybe you are having a gradual onset this cycle? Mine is usually a rapid onset but it’s about 45/55 on women who have gradual versus rapid onset LH surges. 

*TW* Living Child