1st Trimester

Brown discharge at 7W3D

Hello ladies ! I am on 7W3D and had a light thread like brown discharge yday. Today morning while freshening up, i had a unusual pink brown discharge along with mucus.I have my appt after 3 weeks so a bit concerned. I haven't had any cramps or pain as sorts and did not have discharge for rest of the day. Is it normal ? TIA.

Re: Brown discharge at 7W3D

• Brown and pink is normal. Red with clots is bad. That’s what your doctor will tell you, though you should still call to let them know. Only worry if you have cramping with heavy bleeding and clots. If you fill a pad in an hour they’re going to bring you in. 
  • cnc2020cnc2020 member
    ejoseph16 said:
    Brown and pink is normal. Red with clots is bad. That’s what your doctor will tell you, though you should still call to let them know. Only worry if you have cramping with heavy bleeding and clots. If you fill a pad in an hour they’re going to bring you in. 
    I have miscarried with clots..
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been pregnant twice. My first, I had brown spotting that turned red and eventually I contracted and miscarried. My second, I had slight spotting in the first trimester but it was all brown or pink. My son is now 2 months old. If you pass clots, be concerned. Otherwise, it’s normal. Try to relax. Your body is going to do what it’s going to do no matter how much you worry.