Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday?

Re: Week 2 (11/08-11/14) Check-in w/o 05/18/20

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Nov 10, 15 weeks today!

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd baby

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team BLUE! 💙

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: a donut! 🍩 

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday for HB checkup

How are you feeling?: Lots of headaches, but not nearly are nauseas as a week ago. Praise The Lord for turning that corner! 🥳

Rants/Raves: I am ready for the beach! DH and I are going for the weekend for our 11 year anniversary and I am soooo excited! 🥰

Questions: nothing at the moment

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday? Christmas! I love the celebration, the family time and the general feeling in the air. 💜
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Nov 12/14w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: PINK 💗

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: peach

Upcoming Appointments: Just had one today!! Saw that our sweet tie breaker baby is a GIRL! Next OB appointment is 6/8.

How are you feeling?: Somewhat human lol

Rants/Raves: Just excited to find out we’re having a baby girl. Can’t wait to tell the kids tonight! We bought a little box that holds a balloon to surprise them. 

Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday?
    I seriously have a hard time choosing but I gotta go with Christmas. It’s so fun to watch the kids open presents! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mia80mia80 member
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Nov 14, 14 weeks 4 days

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding out in 5 weeks 2 days! 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Apparently baby could fit in a mug? 

Upcoming Appointments: OB appointment next Thursday 

How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty good. Naseau is gone and getting my energy back! Although could do without the headaches 

Rants/Raves: I'm still not showing!!!! None of my pants fit, but I still just look bloated!! When do you start to honestly show??!?! I just want a bump!! 

Questions: See above! 😂 

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday? Christmas... Although DH has a huge family and the last couple years trying to get together has turned into a big drama... Last year we were literally told on Christmas eve that the in laws were doing Christmas on boxing day!! 
  • Options
    @mia80 I understand wanting a bump! With my first, I was around 24 weeks when it was noticeable to the public, a bit earlier with my second and now with my third my bump really arrived when I hit the 15 week mark. Don’t worry! You’ll be bumpin before you know! 🥰🥰
  • Options
    mia80mia80 member
    @1MommyRunner 24 weeks??!??!! I can't wait that long!!! I'm so impatient!!

• Options
    @mia80 😂 Every baby and bump is different though so you could totally wake up one morning soon with that bump! 💜
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/8 - 15 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: an orange

Upcoming Appointments: meeting with the midwife on Saturday

How are you feeling?: Fantastic! Energy is up and nausea is down.

Rants/Raves: I’m with @mia80 about the bump. It seems that I have one every night after dinner, but the next day I don’t.

Questions: I’ve seen a lot on here about belly bands. What are they? Is it a support garment? Or is it supposed to cover up the opening to my favorite jeans that no longer fit? Whatever they are, they sound magical. Also, will I ever be able to wear my super skinny jeans again or has that ship sailed and it’s just something I’ll have to make peace with?

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday? Probably Thanksgiving. I love the fall weather and the yummy food. Turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie... 🤤 Now that I think about it, I could really go for some Thanksgiving food right now...
  • Options
    @csardaszz everyone is different when it comes to postpartum weight loss. I’ve had two kids and always went back down to normal but I was young (22 and 25). I’m a little nervous that with this being my third and being 30 when I deliver, I might struggle a little more. I’m planning on hitting the gym hard when I get the ok from the dr! And if you can’t fit back in your old skinny jeans, buy new ones!! You’ll look beautiful no matter your size and your body is doing something amazing!! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:
    15 weeks in an hour!

FTM/STM/STM+:
     STM, DD is 15 months

Team Green/Pink/Blue:Finding out, but I have decided to skip the NIPT test and wait for the 20 week U/S. I figured I might as well wait since I’m this far a long.

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 🍩

Upcoming Appointments: June 2nd

How are you feeling?: the nausea has finally stopped, but the heartburn is replacing it. Plus super emotional!  Also the cravings are more consistent this pregnancy. Did you ever see the video (I hope it’s fake) of the dating introduction video of the girl that really loves cats and gets all emotional for her love of cats.,😂 that’s how I feel about pickles and my sonic drink 😂

Rants/Raves: I was super excited most of the day because I thought it was my ticket change and I was 15 weeks.,, but it was only Wednesday.
    I have plans to go see my older sister this weekend and drop off her baby shower gifts. She is due any day!

Questions: We’ve got some time to think about it, but will you dress up for Halloween with your bump? Any ideas already. We are gonna be big! 😬

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday?Halloween! I love the fall, plus I’m an October baby. 🎃 
  • Options
    @potofgolden Ooohhh Halloween costumes with a bump! I think the gumball machine one is super cute. If I dress up (which I probably won’t because I don’t get trick-or-treaters and I can’t imagine parties happening [sorry for being a Debbie Downer]) it’d be cool to go as a fortune teller with a big crystal ball. What are you thinking?
  • Options
    mia80mia80 member
    @csardaszz Yes, exactly!!! Last night I had a bump when I went to bed... This morning nothing!!

@potofgolden I didn't even think of Halloween!  Although I probably won't do anything. Noone at my work dresses up, and we don't get trick or treaters at home. But would still be a great photo! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Nov 9th, 15 weeks 4 days

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Eggo waffle...ummm waffles!

Upcoming Appointments: next week, but genetic results came back normal last week.

How are you feeling?: I feel pretty good.

Rants/Raves: Has anyone started their registry? I'm over it, soooo much stuff and soooo many reviews/lists of what's rated the best/worst. And it's even harder online  when you can't touch the items!

Questions: For those STM, what is one thing you wish someone told you before having children or your favorite must have baby item?

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday? I enjoy baking cookies with my family before Christmas
  • Options
    @potofgolden I want my husband to paint something on my huge belly! No idea what costume or theme yet.
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/11 ;; 15W2D

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Haven’t found out yet

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: as big as a cootie catcher (you know, those four fold paper things?)

Upcoming Appointments: just had a phone call with the midwife on Wednesday. I have my follow up blood draw for early testing next Tuesday. Scheduled the anatomy scan for 6/24!!!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Getting a little achy in my left hip but that might be from sleeping on it. Slacked on water yesterday so nervous about a headache today

Rants/Raves: Agreed about wanting a bump! I have a coworker who is 3 weeks ahead of me but is having twins, and she has the CUTEST bump already

Questions: None

GTKY:  What is your favorite holiday?: Gah, this is tough. I love all holidays. Probably Christmas because of all the delicious food, family all around, and typically college football playoffs happen around that time!
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • Options
    @mwagensomer I’m a FTM, but my sister is a STM+ (6kids) and she swears she wouldn’t have survived the early days without a bedside crib like bassinet. She said it makes the multiple feedings a night so much easier. 

@potofgolden I haven’t thought about it but now I definitely will! We are in a new neighborhood for Halloween this year...I always buy candy for neighborhood kids but never get many. Hopefully I can get some this year! Depending on how I’m feeling at that point will decide the intricacy of my costume 🤣

@kitkatz1990 Can I sign up now to be your accountability buddy for the gym when we are allowed to go back?! 💪🏼 Haha long time off, but I love fitness and it’d be nice to have a fellow mommy reminding me to get my butt in gear
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • Options
    @csardaszz I’m not sure what I’ll be yet. I saw a cute Winnie the Pooh, DD piglet and DH as CHRISTERPHER Robin. I want to do a family theme, but I have to choose something that’s not too far out there for DH.,. Because he is a Debbie downer. Last year we were players from A league of their Own. Another option I thought of was a Tiger King theme and be Jeff Lowe’s pregnant wife, DH be Jeff Lowe and DD be a tiger. 😂

@mwagensomer My favorite must have is the Muslin blankets. I didn’t know until DD was about 2 months that they are 100% breathable. I was always so worried about DD being swaddled at night because they would come undone. 
    Also, if your breastfeeding. Pump when you can. The pump is not as complicated as the video makes it out to be. I was so intimidated by the pump, and parts, and the cleaning method, that I didn’t use it until DD was 5 months and I was going to work in a few days. I was terrified! It’s not that bad. And I wish I would have had extra supply, I ended up having to supplement because I wouldn’t have enough stash for the next day.
  • Options
    @lovelee3 girl YES!!! Let’s do it!! 💪🏼🏃🏻‍♀️