November 2020 Moms
Options

The Registry Thread

2»

Re: The Registry Thread

• Options
    @potofgolden thank you for sharing your registry! I never thought of having separators by months. That’s brilliant. We have so much clothes it would be super helpful. Cute theme btw. I also suuuper second the stride rite shoe brand. I usually buy them on sale from www.6pm.com
  • Options
    @hedgepig I did a registry through babylist with DD and got the welcome box.  I'll have to go digging through my old BMB to see what all came in it, but I recall it being worth the shipping.  Have you tried looking it up on youtube or google it? Usually you should be able to find a review of the 2020 box, and then decide if it'd be worth it for you.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts That's a good idea! I did a quick search and saw some lackluster boxes full of samples, but I don't think they were recent. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @hedgepig I did the same and saw a 2020 review. It's a bunch of samples, you can even find the list on the babylist website. It used to be $5 to ship it, which to me may be worth it, but I decided I'm not going to spend $10 to ship a bunch of free samples lol.
  • Options
    jaclyn0405jaclyn0405 member
    edited May 2020
    Hey it is me friends...super late to the question.  Life has been life recently.  Anywho, okay so here is what came in the box:

1. Nanobebe Hospital Go-Bag (nursing pads, breast milk storage bags, flexy pacifier, coupon booklet) *I am super interested in these bottles this time around, so I was happy to see this
    2.  Chicco PhysioForma Silicone Pacifier
    3.  Huggies Special Delivery Diapers (3) and Wipes (24 Count)
    4. Pampers Swaddler Diaper (1) and Wipes (6 Count) and a Diaper Changing Pad
    5.  Boon Baby Jewl Pacifier
    6.  Purell Hand Sanitizer Singles (6)
    7.  Water Wipes (10)
    8.  Lansinoh Nursing Pads (2) and Storage Bags (2)
    9. 25 Babylist Registry Cards 
    10. Sample Packet of Dreft, Aquaphor and Lanolin Cream
    11.  Coupons for Pampers and Yumi (Organic Baby Food Service), Swaddle Designs, Willow Pump, Boxed and Solly Baby

Honestly for $10 I was happy with what I got!

ETA pic

• Options
    @name1109 yes, I definitely have bought all the stride rites on sale! They are quite pricey! I didn’t really think the monthly separators were necessary until I got an abundance of hand-me-downs.