September 2020 Moms
Options

Team Green

slr1229slr1229 member
edited May 2020 in September 2020 Moms
Always find it fun what others who aren’t finding out think what they’re having.  What do you think? What do people think?  For STM and TTMs do you feel any different from the others?

With my first two we didn’t find out either and every time I got my nails done the nail ladies always told me “oh that’s a boy in there!” 😂 Wrong, had two girls.  

Chinese calendar was right for the first and second as was the ring over belly test thing.  This time both point to boy but not getting hopes up!  Love the anticipation!

Re: Team Green

• Options
    We're team green but really have no idea since this is our first.  I wasn't super sick at the beginning which supposedly is a boy, but my skin has been awful which supposedly is a girl. I craved sweet things first trimester which is a girl and savory things in my second trimester which is a boy. So we're definitely totally oblivious! 
  • Options
    I’m saying boy but have no real reason why. This pregnancy is definitely different and it has been a lot harder.  I had most people guess boy last time and it was a girl so maybe that will happen again. My husband says that I have a glow about me so he’s decided boy. lol 😆 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    slr1229slr1229 member
    Wow not too many green folks in here!  Good luck to you two!  I had my anatomy scan and baby was positioned differently than it’s two sisters were at that time...but who the heck knows!  
  • Options
    @slr1229 I feel like we have a few more team greens! A lot of regulars moved to the private group. If you’d like to join I can send you an invite. 
  • Options
    Team Green here too. This pregnancy is very similar to my other two (which were both boys) but who knows. Everyone else keeps saying it’s a girl but I think they just are hoping that thinking that is what we are hoping for. Honestly, I just want a healthy baby and would be happy either way.
  • Options
    slr1229slr1229 member
    @ktholysz Thanks but I don’t post enough to do a private group.  
  • Options
    linz36linz36 member
    I'm team green...I think it's a girl but it could just be wishful thinking. I was pregnant with boy/girl twins before this and this pregnancy is way different so I can't really compare the two. 

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker