January 2021 Moms

Weekly randoms 5/4

Any plans this week? Anything to look forward to? 

Re: Weekly randoms 5/4

• My husband bought me a sectional for the deck for mothers day. He assembled it for me last night so I will be looking forward to napping out there every day.
  • Our state reopened. We’re both back to work and our kids are in daycare. It’s weird, scary and at the same time feels so good to have a little old normal back in our routine. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • @HappyFeet34 that must be so weird after all this time.  What state are you in?  I'm in MA and we're supposed to be opening up May 18th but right now daycare centers are closed till June 28th so who knows what's going to happen.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @feelingjovani I am in TN, Nashville area. Originally from NY though and everything there is still shut down. It is weird. I have a lot of mixed feelings. I’m keeping most of my company home for another month or so but I’m in and out myself with a select group of people. Their daycare has been open through the whole thing and hasn’t had any cases, we chose to pull our kids until this week though. Hoping as the weather warms up we continue to see decreases like the research predicts. 

• @HappyFeet34, awesome. I'm also from tn. Just outside of Lebanon. 
  • 1st appointment is tomorrow. I know its early but my previous pregnancies classify me as high risk. 
  • @AshleyGemini24 oh wow we are only about 45 minutes a part, small world. I’m in Williamson County south of Nashville. I was actually up in Lebanon a lot last week, our 3PL is there. 

• @AshleyGemini24 good luck! Please keep us posted. My OB is having me come in early too, 6 weeks instead of 8 because of our previous MMC. I’m grateful because PGAL brain has not been kind to me. 

• Good luck tomorrow @AshleyGemini24! Update us when you can! 
  • Thanks for the support ladies. I'm excited yet nervous. I'll post once I get a chance