September 2020 Moms
Options

20 Week Ultrasound Thread

I thought a new thread specifically for this ultrasound might be warranted, since we're all around 18-22 weeks at this point! I know we have an  u/s picture thread, but this one can also include the baby's sex (if you chose to find out), and any positive OR concerning updates from the scan. 

Feel free to post a picture and an update! I want to see pictures and updates! :)
DS1 2009
DS2 2010
DS3 2014
DD born 8/24/2020!

Re: 20 Week Ultrasound Thread

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dontcallmeshirley1 that’s a great one! They didn’t have 3D imagining for us. I think that is a great view of baby! 
  • Options
    Wow these profiles and faces are ridiculously sweet! I love how our babies are really starting to look like babies! 😭
  • Options
    @Louise_Belcher My babies all measured big too! This one is a week ahead, but by the end they're always 2-3 weeks ahead.  They've never been too big at birth though, but they've all come early.
    DS1 2009
    DS2 2010
    DS3 2014
    DD born 8/24/2020!
  • Options
    @dontcallmeshirley1 That sounds about right for what mine did too. My first was almost a week late and was only 8lbs 2oz so not giant thank goodness! My second was 2.5 weeks early and was 6lbs 11oz so I think had he gotten to finish out his stint inside he might have gotten pretty big. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @ktholysz haha, mine looked like an alien when they were trying to get that view. Creepy kids!
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @momofmiracles31889 I’m so sorry your DH can’t come! I’ll be saying some prayers for you Wednesday I know how stressful ultrasounds can be. And I had to wear a mask for mine too I was so lucky DH could come to mine. Afterwards my blood pressure was pretty high lol. Try to breath as best you can! 
  • Options
    Yay!! @momofmiracles31889bso glad it went well! And congratulations on another boy! 
  • Options
    Yay @momofmiracles31889 that is so exciting! Congrats on having a boy 💙
  • Options
    Hooray @momofmiracles31889 !! Congrats on another boy! so fun
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!! So excited 😃💙🙌🏻
  • Options
    @momofmiracles31889 Woot about two boys!! They will be a blast and such good company for each other! Mine are 20mo apart and are inseparable.
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    pai314pai314 member
    @momofmiracles31889 congratulations! Glad it went well and how fun for two boys — we have two girls and their relationship is my favorite. 

I go in the morning and got the call that I have to go alone. They did say FaceTime may be possible. My hubby is going to go along and stay in the car. I’m hoping to be able to record some to show our girls too but we’ll see. But overall I can’t wait. 
  • Options
    Thanks @Louise_Belcher and @pai314!! We’re so excited for the close in age sibling dynamic! Our one set of nephews are about 2 years apart and the other set about 3 and they are such buddies! So excited for our little boys to have that!

Sorry you have to go alone it’s so disappointing! That would be awesome if they let you FaceTime. Mine didn’t allow any of that but my tech was really nice and took pics on my phone of baby to send to DH awhile. Once I saw baby moving around and heart beating I felt relaxed and I have found that doctors techs nurses etc are all extra kind and empathetic during this hard time which is a blessing! 
  • Options
    @pai314 wow that's awesome they sent all that home with you!  Would've loved to get video clips especially.  Congrats on girl #3!  Loving her little face! 
  • Options
    @pai314 her little face is so precious! Congrats on another girl!!! 💕 that’s so sweet that you got some video clips! 
  • Options
    @pai314 so glad your scan went well and another girl! That’s great! Glad they gave you lots of pictures to share with you husband and daughters