August 2020 Moms
Options

Join the Aug2020 Private Group!

Re: Join the Aug2020 Private Group!

• Options
    @wildrainbow you’ll have to do the desktop mode to accept the invite pending in your inbox as well. Then it should be good!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’d like an invite, please! :smile:
  • Options
    Invite, please! And thank you!
  • Options
    Hopefully my participation so far would allow me an invite! 
  • Options
    @roo_baby is the group on here or fb? Can i get an invite?
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    I wouldn't mind an invite ☺️
  • Options
    I would love to join! 
  • Options
    Me please! :)
  • Options
    If you've requested an invite, please check your inbox. 
  • Options
    tyrion_tyrion_ member
    I don’t have anything in my inbox. Not sure if that’s a hint to me orrrr 😬😬😬 

• Options
    @tyrion_ try checking again
  • Options
    tyrion_tyrion_ member
    I got on a desktop and there was no invite. And when I attempted to request joining an error came up saying it was a duplicate. 

Guess it isn’t meant to be. This app/website has never agreed with me. 
  • Options
    @tyrion_ Try making another request! ♥️
  • Options
    tyrion_tyrion_ member
    @riatortillaxo I’ll try again. If it doesn’t work I’ll reach out the bump admins and see if they can do anything to help. 
  • Options
    ziggymama06ziggymama06 member
    edited May 2020
    @tyrion_ I just resent you an invite.  Hope it works.
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @tyrion_ That happened to me too. I had to go in desktop and go to my inbox where the invite actually was. So check your messages on the bump desktop. 
    Married July 2014
    DD born June 2016
    Second due August 2020 (team green!)
  • Options
    tyrion_tyrion_ member
    @ziggymama06 Yours worked for me, thanks. 

• Options
    barbsajbarbsaj member
    edited May 2020
    I'd love an invite! The app hasn't worked well for me so I'm hoping to be able to hop on via desktop more frequently to stay in touch. Thank you!
  • Options
    Lurking from September @roo_baby can you tell me how you created a private group? I am trying to do it for september 2020 and I can't figure it out! support hasn't been any help either....
  • Options
    @ktholysz it took me forever to figure it out because TB says to email them to create a group but they don't respond to email. Then searched the depths of the internet and found this post from 2014. If you click on the first "here" it will take you to create your own group. If you have other PG questions, feel free to inbox me. 

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12285713/social-groups-are-live
  • Options
    @roo_baby thank you!! We figured it out! They for sure didn’t make it easy
  • Options
    @barbsaj check your inbox
  • Options
    Ughhhh I'm so sorry youre having trouble @lachnessmomster I think one of the mods will be reaching out...
  • Options
    @lachnessmomster I'm having issues with the app to. I got a new phone last week so I've been able to lurk. It's very frustrating. Just know you're not alone in the frustration. Not sure if it would be ok for me to join the private group now that the app is cooperating.
  • Options
    **Update**
    There seems to be an update for the app! I was prompted to log out and log in.
    Also keep in mind, when you get to community you may have to log in Again, in order to get to the PG! ✌🏼 
  • Options
    I’d like to join too!
  • Options
    Can I get an invite please!
  • Options
    @lachnessmomster I'm having the same difficulties. I'm only able to access the private group about 25% of the time and over 15% of the time I can't access anything in the community. I don't think the update made it any better. 
  • Options
    @wife-and-mommy Yeah, the update made it 100% worse. After about a week, the group finally started working for me, but only on my laptop. I can't access it on my phone at all.
  • Options
    I’d like An invite! 
  • Options
    Invite please!
  • Options
    Invite please!
  • Options
    I still can’t get in either. So frustrating.
  • Options
    ziggymama06ziggymama06 member
    edited May 2020
    @babytimeagain Sorry you're have having issues getting in!  I've resent your invitation.  It seems like you'll need to log into the desktop version to view the invitation in your inbox and accept it.  LMK if you have issues still.
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    I would like to be added!