Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go?

Re: Week 3 (11/15 - 11/21) Check-in w/o 4/27

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/18, tho my u/s tech put 11/13 because baby it's still measuring big. 

FTM/STM/STM+: stm+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: green so far

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 

Upcoming Appointments: 5/5

How are you feeling?: decent. Symptoms agree lightening up a bit

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go? I WANT to, but not sure if it's going to pan out. I am hoping for an August trip to the beach. DD1 has been asking for months. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/18 - 10wks+5

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: ??

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: strawberry 

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow 

How are you feeling?: Still tired, but no nausea so far this week!

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go? We would love to go on a baby moon, but not sure if that’s going to happen. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/20, so 10w 3days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: hoping for blue, TBD

Upcoming Appointments: ultrasound on Thursday!

How are you feeling?: very blah. Not interested in most foods but know I need to eat to prevent the nausea from getting any worse 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go?

this is just a cruel question right now! I didn’t get to take one with my first pregnancy because I just started a new job, and was very much looking forward to one this time around. Not particularly hopeful at the moment
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/16, 11w1d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: most likely green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: hot wheels car, which my son is obsessed with.

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday!

How are you feeling?: I've been feeling very good but nervous about my appointment on Thursday.

Rants/Raves: part of me wishes I had a ton of symptoms and felt like crap as reassurance that everything is fine. The other part of me is like no, enjoy the fact that you have yet to have had a bad first trimester! With any pregnancy. 

Questions: 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go? Well. Pre-Corona yeah we probably would have atleast done a long weekend somewhere. With everything going on theres probably a 5% chance of that happening. 
  • Options
    lac3ylac3y member
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: I am 10w 5d due November 20th

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: currently green

Upcoming Appointments: may 11th 2nd ultrasound and blood work to monitor my SCH and then May 14th in office visit with my dr 

How are you feeling?: So very nauseous. Alllll the time. And exhausted. This is a completely different pregnancy than my last 2. Nothing is the same at all!!

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  Are you planning on taking a baby-moon? If so, where are you going or where do you want to go? Well...before this pandemic we were planning a summer trip to Newfoundland to visit my family. Also had plans to go to Texas early in September to visit my husband's family. Safe to say none of this will be happening anymore this summer!!