Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 4/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 4/22

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 so glad you got your ice cream and so ready for warmer weather! 
    @legallykate hope the appraisal went well. My temps have been low this month too. I wonder why that is. Stress? Haha 

Month/Cycle: 7/11

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Bed sheet samba, PNV, OPK, temping, CM tracking, working on losing weight, no alcohol

R/R: I’m frustrated that I spent so much time on and worked so hard to get permission to see a client that is stuck abroad for quarantine at their request. Only for them to not get back to me to schedule. Just feels disrespectful. Other than that things are pretty good keto is going okay just working and taking away using food as a coping tool and replacing it with more healthy options. 

CS/Q: 

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @stillcozy lurking just to say i love "bed sheet samba," and i'm sorry that you put in all that effort for it not to come to fruition
  • @bows22 glad you had a nice ice cream date. That sounds so cute!

@legallykate that sounds like quite a process. And yes, I'm so jumpy to unexpected knocking! 

@stillcozy ugh that's so frustrating about your client. Glad keto is going well though!

Month/Cycle: 10/6

CD: 29

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: my ukulele is coming today!!! I'm am crazy excited!! I'm feeling a bit dog-like watching outside to see when the UPS truck will get here 😂.
    A bunch of teachers in my district decided we wanted to record ourselves singing a song for our students to key them know we miss them. I was expecting we'd each do a small part and splice it together but apparently we're all going to do a Google Hangout and try to do it at once. I think it's going to be a chaotic mess that way but thankfully I'm not in charge and it wasn't my idea.

CS/Q: 

• Month/Cycle: 11/10/4(al)

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: bbt, clearblue advanced digital, cheapie opks, PNV, maca, baby aspirin. 

R/R: Not a whole lot going on for me today. The puppy was super restless last night and woke DH up around 3 whining, and came to bed with us after a potty break. We’re working on kennel training, but I feel bad letting him cry:( My river trip yesterday was pretty, but we didn’t stay long because there were so many people there! I’m sure everyone had the same idea that I had. I’m so ready for the world to get back to normal. 

CS/Q: nothing to see yet. 

@bows22 glad you had a good ice cream date! Even if it was chilly! What is the weather like where you are? It’s pretty warm here already. 

@legallykate I hope your appraisal goes well! I always feel weird when strangers knock on my door.. it makes me so uncomfortable. 

@stillcozy I’m sorry about your client. It is disrespectful. I hate putting out energy and not getting the same back. I did keto for a while and really enjoyed it, I just found it was hard to maintain afterwards, I hope you have better luck. I have heard that keto is a good fertility diet. 

@gingermama29 yay ukelele day! I bet you are so excited! I like your idea more, hopefully it isn’t a mess. My husband is always the same way when he orders new music stuff. Right now he’s trying to talk me into buying him a synthesizer. 😂

• @legallykate we have our closing for our refi tomorrow, and the people are going to drop off the documents and then FaceTime us from their car while we sign. So, so strange (but I kind of love that I don’t have to go anywhere)

@stillcozy you’re totally justified in being frustrated with your client. I hope they get back to you soon and have a good reason for the hold up. 

@gi@gingermama29 Enjoy the ukelele! What song are you guys singing for your kids? That sounds so fun (although I agree with you that it seems chaotic but hopefully it will be in a good way haha)

@ph@photographerwife aww I’d be with you on feeling bad for the puppy. Hopefully he catches on soon that sleep is wonderful haha. The weather here is beautifully sunny, but it’s currently 43 degrees. I think it’s supposed to go to 50 today, but I’m looking for more like 70 haha 

• @stillcozy That’s really annoying about your client. I mean yeah things are crazy but common courtesy still has a place! Glad keto is going well for you, let me know if you ever want to share recipes or anything. I love the app CarbManager, it is kinda like MFP but I find it more helpful for keto.

@gingermama29 Happy ukulele day! I hope it brings you much joy/relaxation! The Google Hangout sounds super sweet, I’m sure the students will love it.

@photographerwife Aww I would want to let the puppy cuddle in bed versus crying too, puppy snuggles sound nice about now.

@bows22 FaceTime closing, so crazy, hope it goes well!

@linzrunz I actually painted my nails yesterday afternoon and that helped a surprising amount. I think I need to just schedule little things like that for myself so there are little things to look forward to each day. Crocheting in the sun sounds amazing!

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @linzrunz I love getting rid of stuff, especially if it goes to someone else who will use it! Sounds like a great day!

@gingermama29 it’s beautiful!!!
  • Super late to join today, but wanted to say @bows22 Sorry I missed that we are CD buddies! I think I skimmed one day & saw your funny comment, but I didn’t get a free moment to respond. Hope you’re ready to start HIO😄
  • @gingermama29 is so pretty! 
    @photographerwife hope the puppy starts to get the hang it and sleeps better for you soon. Also glad even though it was short that you were able to get out and go to the river.
    @linzrunz that is a productive day! Also crocheting in the sun sounds so relaxing. Sorry you got burned though. 

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• lurking from TWW
    @gingermama29 yay its so pretty! enjoy! cant wait to hear about the song!
  • @gingermama29 yay I’m glad it made it safely!! It’s so pretty!! Enjoy it!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• *lurking from tww* @gingermama29 I'm so glad it made it there safely!! I hope you love it!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes