Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 4.18-4.19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to pass the time during this global shutdown? 

Re: TWW Weekend 4.18-4.19

• Options

Month/Cycle: 10/9/3(al) 

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: ,-4,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 14 days 

Testing: Bfn this morning 

R/R: I’m working this weekend. I was working on a post yesterday at lunch, but a coworker came in to visit while we ate. There isn’t much new for me. DH got a lot of the trees in the yard cleared. And I’ve just been moping around feeling sorry for myself with all of this ttc stuff. Being stuck at home is bothering me, I want to see my friends, and just get over this terrible hump of a new year. Hope you guys have a good weekend! 

CS/Q: my chart is a mess. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to pass the time during this global shutdown? I’ve been playing a ton of animal crossing. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/4(AL)

CD/DPO: 32/14

Timing: -5(x2), -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 10 days usually

Testing: Yes.. tomorrow is the big day lol 

R/R: For all you dirty Lurkers out there... you know who you are 😉 I'm still here lol
    Im gonna finally grow some lady balls and test tomorrow lol I'm super nervous and my heart will be pounding. I found out some not so good news yesterday :( so my Dr called me with my pap test results that I had done like 6 weeks ago now. They said that my test came back abnormal and that my cervix cells looked unhealthy.. 😥 (whatever the hell that means) Def not what I wanted to hear. So now I got bumped up soon to go to our hospital here on May 1st and have a colposcopy done to look at those cells in more detail to make sure they can rule out cancer. I'm scared and worried. I dont want it to be bad like cervix cancer. I really dont need this right now with all going on in the world.They will look at it and if its worrisome or bad they might need to take a biopsy and cut a peice off and send it to the lab to make sure..I pray that all is well 🙏 NOT looking forward to this procedure or going to the hospitals right now during covid. I sure hope I get some good news this weekend. 

CS/Q: Nothing at the moment.

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to pass the time during this global shutdown? I have been watching alot of movies. Playing the game farkle on my ipad lol 

@photographerwife I'm sorry your working this weekend. I'm working today so I feel ya on that. Bleh! Dont want to. Sorry for your BFN this morning. I had one at 10dpo too so FX for you the same that it was just too early. I'm sorry friend that you have been moping around feeling sorry for yourself. Sending you lots of virtual hugs 💕 TTC is tough. sorry being stuck at home is bothering you. I hear ya on that. I hate it as well. I miss my friends and family too. This new year has been a shit show and I'm over it and just want it to be over with so we can move onto to better things. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I guess I can go here now!

@photographerwife sorry for the BFN. Can you do any video chats with your friends? That could help

@mindyb2019 girl how have you not tested yet??? I hope everything turns out okay after your abnormal pap.

Month/Cycle: month 34

CD/DPO: 43/3

Timing: 0, +1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: not unless she's late

R/R: I'm finally over here for the first time since January! I'm feeling extra worried today because during our HIO session last night DH found a rather large lump in my breast off to the side towards my armpit. So now I'm freaking out about that.... Need to get an appointment with my OB. I think I skipped on the pap smear last year so I should just do that too while I'm at it. UGH.

CS/Q: I think FF is wrong, so we'll see tomorrow for my temps. You can't tell me I have all those temps over coverline. I think I'm really 2dpo.

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to pass the time during this global shutdown?

So far I've been watching a lot of new shows. If it would warm back up we'd go on walks!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I don’t know lol just willpower of steel I guess hahah, I’m too scared to test. I HATE testing. Thanks. I hope it all turns out ok too. yay. I’m happy your over here now. That’s awesome. Oh no, I’m sorry YH found a lump off to the side of your breast/armpit. Ya you def need to get that checked out and get a pap too. I also skipped the last couple years of my pap and now it’s abnormal so I’m freaking out about that. I should have gone sooner when I was supposed to. Ugh. I hope everything turns out alright for you. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 I've been disappointed enough times that it's easy not to test early for me. Hopefully I can get an appointment with my OB scheduled soon to check it out. I actually dismissed DH's concern at first because I know the muscle underneath can feel weird and that's what I thought it was. But no, there's definitely something... but it seems like I can move it around a bit? Idk, I should probably stop talking about it because the thought is grossing me out.

I did have one abnormal pap 11 some years ago and I was supposed to go back 6 months later to re-test and never did. All have been normal since so maybe it was a fluke or false reading?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 so glad you're still here!  and this is an unsettling time to have to deal with the abnormal pap for sure.  i had an abnormal one when i was 18 (my first pap smear ever) and the colposcopy hurt but it was quick.  and turned out to be nothing.  hoping the same for you!

@photographerwife hoping you have a safe weekend at work!  sorry you're feeling down.  hard to deal with these feelings when youre tuck at home and cant be around your normal support system

@inthewoods23 welcome to the party!  hoping this is your month!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -5, -1 

Typical LP length: 13-17, still figuring it out

Testing: holding off as long as possible.

R/R: nothing new here.  cleaning and organizing in between laying down because of my allergies kicking my butt.  started the claritin yesterday so hopefully that starts doing its job soon.  hope everyone has a great weekend!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What’s your favorite way to pass the time during this global shutdown? Animal crossing as well, but moreso i've been binging Brooklyn 99.  i always wanted to watch it, so i got a free trial and Hulu to do it during this time, which was perfect.  i'm already almost done :(

• Options
    @asf0613 thanks girl. ya a co worker of mine had that procedure done too. She said it hurt but was really fast. I just want it over with and know the results and know that everything is ok with my body. I gotta stay positive that it will be alright. It’s making my anxiety thinking about it go through the roof and making me sick to my stomach which isn’t great. I hope May 1st comes fast. Sorry your allergies are kicking your butt. I know that one. I suffer from them too and man when they flare up bad it wipes me out. Hopefully Claritin helps for you. 
  • Options
    *lurker/stalker* @mindyb2019 I am borrowing some willpower from you this next cycle :D I will keep crossing alllll the things for you. Re: the abnormal pap, I have had two of those and two colposcopies, and all was totally fine so try not to worry at this point! But they can't do the colposcopy if you are KU so you will def need to test before then ;)
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    I'll be back! I have a midterm due today, but I just want to pop in and say @mindyb2019 I have my fingers crossed so so so so hard for you! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    *lurking*

@mindyb2019 Fingers crossed for you tomorrow! So sorry about the abnormal pap, they are so nerve-racking but not uncommon and often just abnormal cells/HPV (which like...80+ % of the population has at some point) which clear up on their own. I had a colposcopy (or two actually I think) in my 20s and it wasn't terrible. 
    @inthewoods23 so sorry about the lump!! I hope it's nothing! Keep us posted!
  • Options
    @legallykate 😆😆 girl I can teach you all the willpower. Weird, I was talking to the lady at the hospital and were talking about pregnancy and if I happend and she said that they can totally still do the colscopy procedure if I was KU by then. She said they recommend having it done if your pregnant. I googled it too and it said its totally safe but maybe not the biopsy.

@whitealbum29 thanks girlie. Hmmm
     That's good to know about the abnormal paps and HPV etc. Good to know its common. Thanks. I hope it does clear up on it's own
  • Options
    *still dirty lurking* @mindyb2019 Oh that is so weird, maybe I was confusing it with the biopsy, but that is great you can get it done and over with either way! 

@inthewoods23 Ugh sorry about the lump, I missed that in my earlier lurking, FX it is just a random fibroid or something. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    **definitely still dirty lurking**
    @mindyb2019 dont freak out too much - I have had two paps come back with abnormal cells before. I think the first was when I was about 20 and the other when I was 22. Both times I had to go in and do the colposcopy and biopsy and both times everything came back okay. It is an uncomfortable procedure but the worst of it is just some cramping. I was told that random minor infections (like ones you never even knew about and your body fought off without any sign of anything being wrong) can cause the cell abnormalities but they obviously check to be safe it isnt cancer - most of the time it isnt. Anyways, I am crossing all the things for the hpt tomorrow!!! <3 
  • Options
    @photographerwife I hope work hasn't been too bad! I'm sorry things have been hard with quarantine. I hope things get better soon and we can get in the groove of a new normal for a while. Hang in there!
    @mindyb2019 Abnormal paps are pretty common. Frequently the abnormal cells are the result of an infection, not cancer, and infections can be treated or the abnormal cells will resolve. Don't worry just yet! (I know that's easier said than done).
    @inthewoods23 I'm glad you finally O'ed!!! I hope the lump is nothing serious. I know things like that are scary, especially right now. Sending you big virtual hugs!
    @asf0613 I'm sorry your allergies are still bad!!

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (3 unbenched)
    CD/DPO: 23/6
    Timing: -3, -1, 0
    Typical LP length: 14 days
    Testing: WFAF
    R/R: I got back a bunch of grades for my alcohol and drug counseling course today. Among the awesome feedback (and perfect scores on every assignment, which I'm SUPER proud of), I also found a note asking me if I ever sleep. I have three assignments left for the course that are due a week from tomorrow. I'm actually hoping to have them in by tomorrow (which would mean I've completed a two week course with 80%+ proficency in one week) but that will depend on how draining my midterm exam for my lifespan development course is.
    CS/Q: Nope
    GTKY: What’s your favorite way to pass the time during this global shutdown? Writing papers and doing research... I'm boring. When I'm not doing homework I'm watching Netflix, eating, or sleeping.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Options
    @mindyb2019 where u at? 👀 I totally understand the iron strong will. With my loss I didn’t test until 12 dpo and tested negative and then waited until 16dpo! I hate testing and being disappointed too! I hope your appt goes well! 

@inthewoods23 glad you’re joining us in TWW! I hope the lump is nothing! I had one several years ago, and it really scared me. Thankfully it just ended up being a small cyst/dense tissue.. but I understand the emotions. Fx that it’s nothing serious. 

@asf0613 hope the Claritin helps! I don’t have bad allergies, but DH has been dying. There are several good things on Hulu if you decide to keep it! 

@ashaislurking that’s wonderful about your grades! It sounds like you’ve been super busy! Gl with the rest of your course! 

• Options
    @photographerwife seriously!  paging @mindyb2019 aka the only reason i logged into TB today   :smiley:

• Options
    @asf0613 hope your allergies finally take a hike!

@legallykate that's what I'm hoping too!

@ashaislurking nice job on the grades!

@photographerwife from my little research I think that's what it could be? It seems like I can move it around and I've read that's likely not breast cancer. It feels more like a knot in muscles, but maybe that's just from its size. What do they do if they find it's just a cyst? Do they drain it? Leave it?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @inthewoods23 mine was so small that we left it! They did an ultrasound and they weren’t concerned about it at all, and I guess it’s gone now? I can’t feel it anymore! Mine was the same, it moved a bit and wasn’t rock hard and I didn’t have any other breast “symptoms”! 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 it definitely depends on the size of it and whether they expect it'll get bigger or cause other problems. Most of the time they resolve on their own if it's a smallish cyst from what I've heard. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC