Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 4/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 4/17

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 24/8?

Timing: -3, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Happy Friday everyone!! Even though I’ve been on spring break all week, I’m still looking forward to DH not having to work this weekend! It’s so funny how even though we spend literally all day together I get so bored when he’s “at work” in the basement lol. As of yesterday, NJ closed schools until at least the middle of May, so I will be back to the craziness of online therapy starting Monday...I can’t say I’m too excited about that!

CS/Q: 

• Options

@runningoncookies yes saw our schools are closed until May 15th (i'm in NJ too).  im wondering how realistic that is, but fingers crossed.  glad you got to enjoy your spring break! and yes, even though home with DH i agree that if hes working its almost like alone time!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 15/1

Timing: so far -5, -1, hoping to get a +1 in  ;)

Typical LP length: 13? 17?  last two cycles were different

Testing: i'm going to wait and see how long i can hold out for this time!  last cycle i was weak

R/R: TGIF! well my target and grocery run was pretty successful yesterday.  i feel like i hit the jackpot on paper towels.  i havent been able to get them for 3 weeks and placed a pickup order at target for 2x 12pks!  so happy now because i was rationing what i had left prior.  also picked up some allergy meds so fingers crossed for some relief because DH and i have some yardwork to do over the weekend.  today im hoping to wrap some things up with work, help DH with organizing his workshop and maybe some cleaning

CS/Q: i was planning on continuing to use OPKs but i didn't realize i ran out

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/4(AL)

CD/DPO: 31/13

Timing: -5(x2), -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 10 days usually 

Testing: No. WFAF

R/R: Happy Friday Ladies!! Well I'm now on day 2 of missed AF 🤷‍♀️ still hanging out here lol I'm having a bit of a tug a war in my brain. One part of me wants to test and get it over with but at the same time dont want too just in case AF does still come and I jumped the gun. I know some women who would test everyday but that's just not my style. If AF comes I'm going to be devastated and totally feeling teased from this late period. I dont want to get my hopes up like always and end up being crushed. 💔 I'm being safe guarded. I know it sounds crazy. I haven't been sleeping very well the past few nights and waking up early like at 3-4 am and then going back to sleep on and off till 630M. I have anxiety and am scared etc. so my tummy has been in knots. On a positive note, if all else fails at least my LP Length has grown alot yay 😆

CS/Q: None right now.

@asf0613 welcome to the TWW girl 😀 glad you made it over here. I'm glad your target and grocery run went well and you won the papertowel jackpot 😆 Your so cute lol. I hope you have fun doing some yard work over  weekend and cleaning out the workshop and cleaning. 

@runningoncookies your chart is looking very positive and hopeful. FX for you friend. Your funny lol. that's sweet that you miss YH when hes working in the basement. Lol. 

• Options
    @mindyb2019 its amazing you haven't tested yet--i'm jealous of your willpower!  i think you're right to stick it out since you made it this far.  maybe a week from now would be a different story.  FX!!!!
  • Options
    @asf0613 thanks girl. Lol. I do have some pretty amazing willpower I must say 😆 ya I’m def not waiting a week from now to test lol. I’m thinking I’ll prob test Sunday morning if AF still hasn’t show up and go from there. I’m going to be scared to look at the test haha. I hate disappointment! 
  • Options
    *lurking from WTO* @mindyb2019 Keeping all the things crossed for you. So impressed with your willpower!
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @legallykate thanks buddy 🥰 
  • Options
    krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited April 2020
    *lurking* 
    @mindyb2019 I am literally dirty lurking the TWW thread every morning the last few days until I see you post. I have the highest hopes for you!! I am crossing all the things, wishing, praying that this is your cycle! 
  • Options
    @krystrist2014 haha. Awww, thanks girlie. Miss ya friend. I’m sure hoping this is my cycle too. 
  • Options
    @asf0613 yay for a successful target trip! Sounds like you have a productive weekend planned!

@mindyb2019 so promising that AF still hasn’t come! I seriously wish I had your willpower haha! I very much hope everything works out for you this cycle!
  • Options
    **lurking** 

@mindyb2019 fx for you on Sunday!! 

@asf0613 @runningoncookies also in NJ! I work in a school and miss the kids. I think 100% we'll be out the rest of the year but that Murphy coming out and saying that will send people over the edge. 
  • Options
    @_orchid_ i would assume he probably has to extend one or two more times before its officially end of the year.  so surreal
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 Add me to the list of people lurking and crossing my fingers for you! I've been following your updates the past couple days haha b/c your symptoms sounded...interesting and possibly exciting! I hope this is it!
  • Options
    @runningoncookies I hope we can all find ways to adjust to this new normal here soon. I know it's not easy, and I know that wanting to have your old life back is a very real thing, especially when you're stuck in a house all day every day, but hang in there. This won't last forever!
    @asf0613 I hope you find some allergy relief soon! Seasonal allergies suck!
    @mindyb2019 YOU'RE STILL HERE!!!! I'm rooting for you so hard!! I understand why you're waiting to test and I don't blame you for waiting at all. You need to do what you can to protect your mental health. I definitely agree with you that if this ISN'T your BFP cycle that the LP length changes are still a good sign. Definitely hold on to that.

Month/Cycle: 5/5 (3 unbenched)
    CD/DPO: 22/5
    Timing: -3, -1, 0
    Typical LP length: 14 days
    Testing: WFAF
    R/R: This morning I woke up to a message from a friend asking for help putting together a birthday surprise for someone. This individual LOVES drag, and my friend wanted to get video clips from a bunch of performers together to send to this person on their birthday. I got dressed in full drag (at 11am which NEVER happens) so I could make a short video clip wishing a complete stranger a happy birthday. Being able to do something like that, especially when I know it'll make their day, is such an amazing feeling. It's a simple way of helping them find some normalcy in the things they love when the world isn't normal right now. I'm really thrilled I was able to be part of it.
    CS/Q: Nope
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes