Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FFFC 4/17

Let's hear those confessions, ladies! *Not guaranteed to be flame free.*

Re: FFFC 4/17

• Options
    I've developed a serious addiction to my space heater over the past month at home and as a result our electric bill was double what it usually was this month! It's not even really cold in our apartment, I just run very cold and find it comforting to have on when I'm working and have gotten totally dependent on it. In some ways I'm spending less money than usual because I'm not running out to grab a coffee or a snack during the workday or just popping into stores...so I'm telling myself it will all even out.  :#
  • Options
    No FFFC at the moment but I'm loving that the gif is from Hamilton. ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for the Hamilton gif. I definitely sang it when I saw it haha 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @inthewoods23 Nooooo stop wearing real bras this instant! I'm doing wireless "bralets" only and think I'm never going back. OMG agree about the people complaining about getting back to everything. You can either follow directions and stay home now or you can go out for a couple weeks and pretend everything's fine and then get sent right back home for even longer when the cases explode. And yeah we're still using our local economy as much as we can!
  • Options
    @krash_ SAME!!!!  I mean I'll FaceTime with my family because we would do that anyway and I'm secretly jealous of those who do the Happy Hour Zoom calls....but if it came down to it and I was invited to one of those, I probably wouldn't show up.  lol

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    FFFC: I organized our first Zoom Happy Hour w a few of my best girlfriends many miles away. We all used to go to HH together & get ‘happy’—some more than others. Well, true to form, one friend had started drinking before the call & was a hot mess the whole time we were on together. She talked over everyone, rambled a lot, cried sometimes about how much she misses us, and then gave us all her conspiracy theories about this pandemic. My FFFC is that we were all in the private chat bar to each other like “WTF?! Is she ok?!” And “Next time, don’t invite her to the Zoom HH”😳
  • Options
    @keikilove oh my gosh that's so crazy, is she usually like that?? Is she going through an especially hard time (like harder than all of us just getting through this crazy situation)? I would not know how to react to someone going that hard over freaking Zoom! Haha.

I've noticed a lot of people are in the "I've overextended my virtual social life" boat this week and last week... it's like we all were anxious at first and everyone set up lots of calls and check-ins, and now that we're five weeks in it's like... none of us do anything different day-to-day, there's really not enough to talk about to sustain a standing phone/Zoom call. Plus it just takes a different kind of energy to do Zoom hangouts than real-life hangouts, imo. 
  • Options
    @the_most_happy I think your theory is 100% accurate of being overextended but with nothing to talk about, hahah. This pandemic is a wild ride, no way to predict how things will change day to day. 

I actually wasn’t worried about my friend on the Zoom. It’s par for the course, I knew she was super excited to be talking to all of us together & she is a super emotional person. (I realize my answer kind of sounds enabling😳)I was the one in the private chat reassuring each person that she was actually ok.