Options

Week 3 (11/15-11/21) Check In - Week of 4/13

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's a movie (or three) that you can watch a million times and never get tired of?
TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
Started TTC August 2016
BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
BFP: 2/27/20

Re: Week 3 (11/15-11/21) Check In - Week of 4/13

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD 11/21 - 8w2d

Baby is the size of a: Raspberry (can fit on a dime today!)

Upcoming Appointments: First OB next Monday

How are you feeling?: Not great. Nausea is hangin around, but usually goes away around lunch time. And this GAS 👀! Probably my LEAST favorite symptom. 

Rants/Raves: Like I mentioned above, the gas is so unbearable. I feel like an overfilled balloon by the end of the day. I’m also bummed that my husband won’t be able to join me at my first appointment next week due to current precautions — feeling a bit anxious over that. I’ve decided though, if by the time we are ready to find out the gender, if he is not able to be there still, we will be doing a gender reveal for sure. 

Questions: I’m feeling so large and not so in charge because of this gas. Anyone have any good suggestions or remedies?!

GTKY: What's a movie (or three) that you can watch a million times and never get tired of? Breakfast Club! My all time favorite!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/15 9 +1

Baby is the size of a(n): grape

Upcoming Appointments: 5/6

How are you feeling?: nauseous but ok

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's a movie (or three) that you can watch a million times and never get tired of? Anchorman and Elf

@mama-buckets just offering some solidarity. I almost asked so Bicycle my legs and push them into my stomach like you do with babies the other night. 
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8+5

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry, almost cherry

Upcoming Appointments: next Tuesday

How are you feeling?: nausea kicks in around 2 and lasts the rest of the day. A cough started yesterday and of course has me freaking out.

Rants/Raves: nothing pregnancy related. I'd like the warm weather to come back. We have a chance of snow this week. Ugh

Questions: 

GTKY: What's a movie (or three) that you can watch a million times and never get tired of? Lotr/Hobbit, probably most Marvel movies, and most Disney movies. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Gummy Bear! 

Upcoming Appointments: This Thursday for a dating ultra sound. 

How are you feeling?: meh most days are filled with nausea and wanting to eat but feel feel like puking when I do. 

Rants/Raves: we had a snowstorm (17inches last thursday-friday) and I have been living with no power now for 4 nights and 4 days. We have a generator for heat but no running water. I just want to wash my hands with water. 😔and not need to flush the toilet with a bucket of water collected from a near by stream.😩My pregnancy hormones and I are over this!!!!! 

Questions: none

GTKY: What's a movie (or three) that you can watch a million times and never get tired of? Fly away home (tear warning though) watched that the other day and hadn't seen it in years. Black night is hilarious. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 16. 9w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Cherry

Upcoming Appointments: April 21st 

How are you feeling?: still nauseous and constipated. 

Rants/Raves: this constipation is torture. I'm ready for it to be gone. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's a movie (or three) that you can watch a million times and never get tired of? Dirty Dancing. (My favorite!!!) 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: I ended up with a due date of 11/20, so I guess I have switched weeks? I'm 8w5d today. 

Baby is the size of a: Raspberry, so sayeth the app. 

Upcoming Appointments: I had my first appointment on Monday, so my next one isn't until May 13th.

How are you feeling?: I am so tired and I am sick of being tired; I hit about 8pm and my energy to do anything is gone. 

Rants/Raves[TW] I ended up in the ER last weekend because I had some major bleeding, but everything has turned out to be fine. It's apparently a relatively small bleed, so far as bleeds go, but I'm still being restricted to doing pretty much nothing until they confirm it's healed at my next appointment. Pelvic rest, no lifting, no exercise, nada. Which is super great because we're moving on the 1st of the month, so that's gonna be complicated. That said, since I started my do nothing the bleeding has stopped, so I guess it's working, at least. But I do not rest well; I want to be packing and cleaning and all that stuff.

Questions: 

GTKY: What's a movie (or three) that you can watch a million times and never get tired of? Definitely the Lord of the Rings movies. I've seen the mid-2000s Marie Antoinette many times and continue to enjoy it every time. I don't watch a whole lot of movies anymore, but back before I had kids, I know I watched a bunch more.