April 2020 Moms
Options

Randoms?

It's a little late for a weekly random.  Anyone have anything?  

Re: Randoms?

• Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    Doesn't seem like anyone is around but I need to vent my freaking out.  My 4 year old DD was complaining about being tired and cold tonight.  She felt warm so I took her temp and she has a low fever.  My due date is the 30th but I'm 1cm dilated and 50% effaced.  I'm trying not to panic and jump to conclusions.  Fingers crossed this is just some normal childhood random fever.   
  • Options
    Hey @KFrob! I hope it’s just a normal childhood random fever too and I bet it is. Kids get fevers all the time and even in this pandemic they are still more likely to get “something else” rather than Covid. I totally get your concern tho, you or your husband getting a fever could totally complicate things re: delivery. I’ll keep my fingers crossed she feels better and no one else gets a fever! 

Also best of luck with you delivery in general. I delivered last Thursday, what a whirlwind week! just checked into the Bump while I’m up in the night feeding, haha! Everything went well and besides the masks and symptom/temp checks on my husband the OB floors were “normal”. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited April 2020
    @gingers19 Congrats!!!!   And thank you!  

• Options
    @KFrob Just seeing this today... how is your LO doing? And how are you feeling?
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @Sailing_Mama we ended up calling the doctor on Sat and doing a telemedicine appointment.  The doctor decided to treat her for an ear infection and after one dose of antibiotic and a good nights sleep she was like a whole new kid the next morning with no fever so we're feeling like we dodged a bullet!  I've got a bit a head cold which is also stressing me out but no fever.  I just keep telling this baby to stay put for like another week.  I hope all is well with your family!