October 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-in, Week 4+ (10/22-10/31

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What's the best Tiger King meme you've seen? (If you don't know what Tiger King is, just the best meme you've seen recently.)
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Weekly Check-in, Week 4+ (10/22-10/31

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/22

Week of pregnancy: 11w5d

Upcoming Appointments: nuchal fold on the 14th, OB on the 24th.  Waiting on my NIPT results.

Rant/Rave: Started my split schedule this week.  So I'm only going into the office for 3 half days a week instead of 5 full days, and everything else is from home. The boy person finally found some toilet paper in the store.  Not too much to rant about beyond the tangerine monstrosity in the white house...

GTKY: What's the best Tiger King meme you've seen? (If you don't know what Tiger King is, just the best meme you've seen recently.)

Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    Due date: 10/30

10w4d

Rant/rave:  I’m 100% tired of being cooped up in my house.  This is week 4 of being home from work and having my 3 year old with me.  I know this is for our safety but it’s really turned into ground hogs day.  There are so many things I want to do around my house but my DD needs to be supervised at all times or she’ll tear my house apart.  She’s a climber, dare devil, and snack monster.  She also LOVES soap and lotion and if she can get her hands on a bottle she’ll pump/squeeze it everywhere including walls, herself, furniture 😩.  

GTKY : 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD):10/23 

Week of pregnancy: 11w 4d 

Upcoming Appointments: virtual appointment with the birthing center I am switching to tomorrow. They will probably schedule an in person appointment in a few weeks to meet with one of the midwives as tomorrow’s appointment is with one of their RNs. 

Rant/Rave: I’m happy to have nice weather and being able to spend so much time with my son. I’m not excited about having to work in the hospital this weekend! 

GTKY: What's the best Tiger King meme you've seen? (If you don't know what Tiger King is, just the best meme you've seen recently.) I haven’t watched this because my husband thinks it’s stupid and we typically watch a show together in the evenings. I’m honestly trying to stay off social media as much as possible so I rarely see any memes! 
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): Halloween

Week of pregnancy: 10 w 4 d

Upcoming Appointments: Ultrasound on the 24th!

Rant/Rave: So happy for the good weather! It was 77 here yesterday and I literally just stood in the yard for like 15 minutes. I'm starting to crave seeing my mom though. She lives 19+ hours away, video chat just isnt the same. Thinking of scheduling a trip in July to go visit her. 

GTKY: What's the best Tiger King meme you've seen? (If you don't know what Tiger King is, just the best meme you've seen recently.) Not gonna watch the Tiger King... not my jam. But here is a funny web comic panel. 
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD):  Oct 28

Week of pregnancy:  11

Upcoming Appointments:  Apr 21 for NT ultrasound (fingers crossed it dosen't get cancelled!)

Rant/Rave:  Thankful for Easter coming up... I've been craving chocolate like crazy lately and it's SO AVAILABLE right now.

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD):  Oct 28th

Week of pregnancy:  11

Upcoming Appointments:  April 14th for ultrasound and testing 

Rant/Rave:  Not being able to see my mom  :'(

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD):  Oct 26th

Week of pregnancy:  12

Upcoming Appointments:  April 16th for physical and ultrasound, and April 20th for NIPT test

Rant/Rave: Because everything is shutdown, it seems like every commercial is for food! When I’m feeling awful it makes it worse, and when I’m feeling good, I crave whatever they’re advertising!

I watched it, but haven’t seen a meme. My boyfriend sent me this, and it made me laugh. 
  • Options
    @animalandplantrescuer reminds me of this hahaha