Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 4/4-4/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: WTO Weekend 4/4-4/5

• Options

Month/Cycle: NTNP

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Using protection less

R/R: So we STILL didn’t go to the pet store 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can tell DH has been really unmotivated so I said, “Come on. We need to get out of this house, even for just a walk.” So we went on a nice hour+ walk in a field by our house. England has loadssss of fields and it’s weird because someone technically owns them but anyone is allowed to walk in them. Like, it’s actually considered a “right”. As an American this is so weird to me because that’s trespassing lol but whatever I love it! It was a really steep hill so I was huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf but it was worth it when I made it to the top and we watched the sun go down. I LOVE my city because it’s full of fields and farms but it’s got the city in the center full of that city life so it really is the best of both worlds. There was no way I was walking back down that hill so I rolled down like you do when you were a kid and it was so much fun! 

CS/Q: nope

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited April 2020
    Month/Cycle: 6/4(AL)

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: HIO, Tracking CM, CB Fertility Monitor, 

R/R: yay its O day today. I will move over to TWW tomorrow. I had some slight cramping and O pain yesterday but it's supposed to be today. 🤷‍♀️ I had a scare last night. Last night after my bath when I got out I noticed my body was breaking out in a rash all over my forearms and I'm like wtf?? I got freaked out thinking I was having a reaction to the antibiotics I have been taking or its giving me a rash from its side effects or that my cellulitis was spreading or something. I woke up this AM and it seems to be gone now which is awesome. Not sure what the hell that was about. I hope it doesnt come back. 

CS/Q: None 

@jackie_dunny lol I felt like I was listening to a nursery rhyme when I was reading your post 😆 I'm so sorry you again didn't make it to the per store. Boo!  :( Hopefully you can drag YH out to it. That's good that you guys went on a long walk. I love walks and need to do more of them. Omg that hill is beautiful and it looks like sooo much fun. I would have love to roll down it like a kid haha 🤣 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jackie_dunny ahhh so beautiful! and what a cutie pup!
    @mindyb2019 wow hopefully that doesnt come back!! antibiotics do make sure skin super sensitive though so maybe it did have something to do with it?

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, opks, will temp

R/R: today is cheesecake making day!  i will post finished product in the other thread once done.  i also want to try to put away some of the clutter DH has accumulated over the past two weeks.  i've been so neat and organized WFH but him not so much.

CS/Q: not yet!

• Options
    @asf0613 mmm cheesecake. Yummy. What kind are you are making? My favourite is strawberry cheesecake. I also need to de clutter my house too. It looks like a bomb went off in it 😆 ya maybe the antibiotics did have something to do with it. 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 i am making a bourbon cheesecake with graham cracker crust!
  • Options
    @jackie_dunny I'm glad you were able to get out of the house.  Walking in the fields sounds so relaxing and pretty!  Hope you enjoyed it!

@mindyb2019 Yay for O!  I'm sorry you had that rash and I'm glad it went away.  Hopefully it doesn't come back!  You poor thing.  You need a break!

@asf0613 Cheesecake sounds so yummy!  Can't wait to see the final product!

Month/Cycle: 3/3 after 3 years during round 1

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: knocking boots

R/R: I got another positive OPK (that's the 3rd day) so FF moved my O day to today.  I'll keep testing to see what happens.  We're still HIO just in case.

Our next door neighbors just got a golden retriever puppy and it is SO CUTE!!  We stayed in our respective yards, but they brought it outside so we could see it and omg.  I want a puppy!!  I can't even go over and get a puppy fix right now.  :(  

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    @asf0613 mmm bourbon. That sounds interesting and good. Can’t wait to see pics of it.

@linzrunz thanks girl. I know. I do need a break. I feel like I’m falling apart lately 😭 😢 it doesn’t help that I’m stressed out all the time. ughhh.. yay for positive OPKs. Weird you got 3 now. omg golden retriever puppies are soooo cute! Sucks you can’t even go over and get a puppy fix. Puppies always make me feel better. 
  • Options

@jackie_dunny That field is so pretty! Is YH English? Or are you guys just there temporarily?

@mindyb2019 Yay for O day and moving to TWW tomorrow, same here! That’s scary about the rash, was the water really hot or did you use a new soap? I’m glad it is gone!

@asf0613 Jealous of the cheesecake, that sounds sooo good right now.

@linzrunz Yay for O and boot knocking ;)

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: temping, Ava, monitoring CM, OPKs, PNVs plus Vit C and B6, HIO with preseed

R/R: So happy it's the weekend and I am not working today but the weather here is super gross so we are stuck inside and bored. I put on some lingerie last night because DH is always complaining that I treat HIO during FW as more of a mission than a fun thing, and he seemed to appreciate it but yikes putting on lingerie after three weeks of quarantine snacks was not the greatest  :D The scale says I have only gained a pound or two but I am very skeptical of that! Also my Ava did not work last night for no clear reason so that's annoying, I kind of almost feel like I O'd yesterday but my OPK was still super positive this morning so I am calling today O. (I drank a bit last night so I don't think I can give too much credence to this morning's temp, oops). 

CS/Q: Not my best cycle of temping, to say the least. I keep trying to remind myself that crappy charting does not actually have any effect on conception chances but I hate having an ugly chart!

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @legallykate. I hear you on the fancy undies.  DH always gives me crap about not wearing any, but I am like I bought a lot of that a long time ago and a few pounds ago.  He still thinks it looks great but I am not so sure.  Good for you though with spicing things up!!  Certainly need some fun in this whole process.  

Speaking of a few pounds ago...yum on that cheesecake @asf0613!! Enjoy it.  Someday I will be brave enough to make cheesecake.  
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 oh my gosh! How weird and scary about that rash! Hopefully it doesn’t come back. You can’t catch a break! 

@asf0613 yay for cheesecake! Good luck getting your husband to organize. That’s like fighting a losing battle some days in our house 

@linzrunz ugh golden retriever puppies are the CUTEST as well :( shame you can’t go see him fully yet 

@legallykate yes my hubby is English, accent and all! We got married on the same day as Harry and Meghan as well but we had our date picked first! We joke that they stole our love story 😂 your quarantine snacks story made me laugh. I’m definitely in that boat as well! I also hate an ugly chart. I’m always tempted to enter like, slightly inaccurate information just so it’s not as ugly but then I remember that’s not doing any good so I stop myself 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @jackie_dunny. I love that note about your chart.  I don't currently temp, but I could totally see that being an issue.  As a scientist, I know about the struggle with messy data.  
  • Options
    @jackie_dunny OMG yes it is hard for me to not at least adjust the temps on the days with arrows. Last cycle I was awesome about always temping right at 6 but this month has been a bit cray for obvious reasons. Alas.
    *TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    @dobiemom11 @legallykate right?! In some ways it’s good motivation to make sure I take my temperature at the right time 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited April 2020
    @legallykate yes the water in my bath was pretty hot so it might have been just like a heat rash or something. I thought about that. Just my mind these days for anything or symptoms I get, just goes to the worst and darkest places you know? Lol it's hard not to over think everything during these times. yay. Were the same. I wore lingerie last night for my DH too lol. He's like your hubby. Always complaining that I treat HIO during the FW like a mission and boring and not fun etc. Gotta spice it up. 😉  Ive worn alot of lingerie in the last week or so. haha.sorry your ava bracelet didn't work last night. That's weird. Hope it doesnt do that again. I'm the same as you where I kinda feel like I O'd yesterday but still had a very positive on my fertility monitor today so I'll go with O today as well. Also question, what do those little arrows mean on the FF app with your temping? I've always wondered that.  

• Options
    @mindyb2019 Damn girl we are totally the same person! The arrows tell you if you are temping earlier or later than usual (I think by more than like 30 mins or so), down is earlier and up is later. 
    *TTC History*

• Options

Month/Cycle:  Jan 2018

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU:  OPK, supplements, all the woo things. Lol. We'll see. Clomid once the world gets back to normal. 

R/R: There is a front coming through so I have had a terrible migraine. 

CS/Q: My OPKs are looking weird this month. I don't usually have negative lines - but I got a different brand this month. Anyone use the easy@home instead of wondflo?

@dobiemom11 I got some "fancy" cheap lingerie from Shein. DH loved it, it was cute - and cheeeeaaaap. 
    @jackie_dunny Dh's mom is from the UK, and there are definitely some weird things I give them BOTH major side eye which are absolutely cultural. 
    @mindyb2019 Clutter bomb here too. In theory I am decluttering through all this - but i am just hanging on. 
    @asf0613 My mom makes a khaluah cheesecake which is my FAVORITE. 
    @linzrunz DH has been bugging me for a puppy. We have an elderly corgi (she's 9) and so lazy. I am NOT all about the work a puppy involves. Nope nope nope. Especially since we will hopefully be adding a HUMAN baby lol. 
    @legallykate I feel like my chart is always  mess. Mornings are not my thing, lol. i've been sleeping in during this quarantine thing. Going back to going into the office is going to be a rude awakening - literally. 

• Options
    @legallykate haha right?? Your like my long lost twin 🤣 our AF are always the same time and day and we O the same time etc. Should we wear matching lingerie? Haha ah, that makes sense on the arrows. thank for explaining that. 
  • Options
    the cheesecake looks good! wont taste til tomorrow night.  i posted a few pics on that thread for now.

and im with you ladies on the spicing up HIO during FW.  DH always seems unmotivated anyway (regardless of timing) so i constantly struggle with it.  DH usually requests heels (never really lingerie) so i keep a pair that are "inside only" on my side of the bed lol

also thanks @legallykate for the temp arrow explanation.  ill be starting this next week.  you ladies always come through with the answers i know i will need!

also an update @jackie_dunny DH organized as requested!  

i had a weird day today, did a lot of random things.  mulched more of the yard, made the cheesecake, videochatted with friends and cut DH's hair.  he bought an electric razor and made me cut his hair.  ive never done it before and was super scared.  then he casually says, oh youll have to do a fade.  like what?????!  it looks ok i guess? luckily the back of his head wont be seen anytime soon lol

• Options
    jackie_dunnyjackie_dunny member
    edited April 2020
    @the_road_to_oz sorry your OPKs have been weird. 

@asf0613 oh god I’m so glad DH hasn’t asked me to do this yet! I don’t think he ever will, thankfully. I used to do my ex’s hair but it was literally just one clip thing for his whole head so there was no skill involved lol 

How does day 2 of these weekend ones work? Do you just continue to post or do you only post once? Do you start over with the format thing? I’ll just wing it for now. 

Yesterday was a very productive day! We finally made it to the pet store! Wahoo! We also got rid of the branches and stubs DH has been cutting down in our garden which was a huge workout because he cut down an entire tree/shrub. We also tidied up the whole house which really needed doing and organized the mess of stuff in our upstairs hallway. And we finally put pictures up in our house! Only a few because I need to get more frames but we’ve lived in this house just over a year and really needed to put something up! I think it makes the house feel more like a home
    PitaPata Dog tickers