August 2020 Moms
Options

Randoms week of 3/23

Re: Randoms week of 3/23

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @roo_baby I’m so sorry you’re having to go through all this- especially pregnant. Thank you for the words of wisdom. Hang in there- thinking of you and baby. ❤️ 
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 ours is definitely not heated and no dryer...I WISH! But I absolutely loved it for post partum with my daughter. Just used a little toilet paper to dab dry. We have the handheld hose so easy to control where it’s spraying. I’ve never used one that was attached to the toilet. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    That is so exciting! @RedBaramid I just hand washed a jacket not that long ago that didn't come out smelling nice and I'm annoyed I have to re wash it. :/ I hope you continue to enjoy!!! 🤗🤗🤗

@roo_baby Glad it sounds like you're starting to be on the mend. ❤️ That's nice of your DD to let you take it easy, too.
  • Options
    @strawberryfields82 Mine too, haha! He’s 80-85 and super needy. What a cutie you have :)
  • Options
    @RedBaramid yay for a washer! How life changing!
    @strawberryfields82 haha he does not look impressed. My lab would like to be a lap dog so bad- it’s not happening!
    Craft Blog
  • Options
    Hope you slept amazing @BusinessWife!!
    Craft Blog
  • Options
    @wildrainbow That must have been so scary!!  I'm glad you and babies are ok.  Hope you're feeling better soon.

@BusinessWife Congratulations!  I hope you'll have more restful nights now.  A friend of mine has that color coded alarm clock and really likes it.
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @wildrainbow How scary! I'm so glad everything is okay and that you got medical attention asap. Try to take it easy today, girl. Thinking of you! ❤️
  • Options
    @pengy16 which version do you have? I'm trying to decide if I should put the regular one of the Hatch+ on my registry. I'm glad to hear it's worked well for you! 
  • Options
    Not sure if it factors into your decision or not @rivercitynik but I didn't want any wifi baby devices.  I found a more basic one that looks cute, shaped like a star!  I will probably go with that.  I intentionally chose a non-wifi monitor as well. 🤷 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Sounds like you've got a good game plan going! My FIL built us a little sidecar crib that I always intend to use, but more often than not, baby ends up next to me for easier nursing. Once they grow out of that, they just move to a Pack N Play. We never purchased a crib of any kind, mostly due to space limitations at our old place. We simply didn't have the storage for all this stuff once we were done using it! I had a super cheap mattress for the Pack N Play that DS used, but I replaced it for a comfier one and fresh sheets for DD. It's the appropriate size, so no gaps. When she's done with that, there's a bunk bed waiting. DS will move to the top, DD will sleep on the bottom. Then the new baby will be the tie breaker. If it's a boy, he'll eventually move into DS's room, and DD will get her own room, or vice versa. We have a full-sized guest bed that a big kid can have, so I think we're all set with sleeping arrangements. Unless there's a fourth... :#:D
  • Options
    @rivercitynik we have the regular one since we bought it a little over a year ago before they came out with the hatch+ version. 
  • Options
    Oh but that is annoying @pengy16 DH already said he did not want a III if we have a boy, so that's been off the table since forever.  How buddy sounds annoying AF, if you ask me! Lol I mean honestly.  I don't know how I would find the patience for that, except just to ignore as much as possible and if it comes up, just totally deadpan,  "thats NOT the baby's name." I'm sorry you're dealing with that.