October 2020 Moms

Week 4+ (10/22-10/31) Checkin, 3/23

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Week 4+ (10/22-10/31) Checkin, 3/23

• Estimated due date (EDD): 10/22

Week of pregnancy: 9w4d

Upcoming Appointments: dating sonogram, tomorrow.  My doctor's office is allowing one person in the room beside the patient, so the boyfriend will be allowed to be there.  Which is good because I'm nervous.  Each of my two losses was discovered at the dating sono. :|  

Rant/Rave: Tired of listening to co-workers gripe about having to come to work.  We chose to be highly paid healthcare workers for the state, being considered essential employees is the trade-off.

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent? I do amazing impressions of Forrest Gump and the Wicked Witch of the West.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Estimated due date (EDD): 10/23

Week of pregnancy: 9 

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow!! I’m sad that my husband won’t be joining me and be able to see the ultrasound in person, but it’s for the best that he stays home with our son. 

Rant/Rave: My clinic finally made that smart decision and shut down so I only worked 1 time last week since things got crazy around here. It sucks I won’t be making any income for awhile, but luckily I wasn’t working full time and my husband is still working. I could sign up for the resource pool at the hospital I work for, but I don’t want to increase my risk of exposure any more than I have to. It stinks  DH has to work outside the home, but he’s an arborist so he works outside and far away from others. 

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent? I don’t think I have any strange talents! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated due date (EDD): October 28

Week of pregnancy: 8w5d

Upcoming Appointments: April 21 for NT ultrasound and my monthly check-up with my nurse April 23

Rant/Rave: None really.  All things considered,  my life is fairly normal for now.  Still full-time employed with no indications that will change, pregnancy symptoms are mostly quite mild, family and friends are all healthy and staying positive. 

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent? Not very weird per se but I have a fantastic memory for numbers.  Can't  remember names/faces to save my life but I can recall numbers like it's my day job.  It comes in quite handy sometimes.
  • Estimated due date (EDD): October 30th

Week of pregnancy: 8w3d

Upcoming Appointments: This Thursday with my GP.

Rant/Rave: I saw the baby and the heartbeat today 😍 

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent? I'm not good at it anymore but I used to be a synchronized swimmer in high school and I can still do a few tricks.
  • @kboydbowman @westslopemama I had my dating ultrasound today and partners were not allowed inside the clinic. My fiancé was so nervous he walked in the parking lot for 20 minutes! I was nervous too as my last pregnancy was a blighted ovum. I also understand the new measures but it's a bit sad that I can't really share what I saw! We got a picture but you know, not the same!
  • EDD: 10/30

8w3d

Just had an appointment today!  Baby is measuring right on track.  171 bpm heartbeat! 

Scheduled my next appointment for May 4th. Also got my referral for MFM to schedule my NIPT and to figure out what the plan is for me with regard to all of my issues last pregnancy and premature labor.  

I don’t really have an unusual talents.   I am however a crazy rose lady!  I have about 40 bushes around my house.  They are a relaxing hobby for me.   And I have a lot of unusual colored bushes.  Those are the ones I prefer.  
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/29 based on US last week

Week of pregnancy: 8+4

Upcoming Appointments:  April 15th with the OB, but that may become a virtual visit, NIPT I think a week before that

Rant/Rave: Trying to focus on the positive, a few days ago my employer allowed me to switch to virtual visits only, so I am still seeing COVID patients, but I am working with them at home and not putting myself at risk, so that makes me happy. Anxiety was getting out of control last week with worries about all the unknowns in pregnancy. 

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent? I don’t know if this qualifies as a talent, but I can see Magic Eye pictures instantly every time. Literally the most useless skill, but I have it! 
  • @fitzfizz I can never see those pictures... I look and look never can get my eyes/brain to focus. 
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/25/2020

Week of pregnancy: 9w3d

Upcoming Appointments: teleappt on Thursday for ob intake

Rant/Rave: no rants or raves right now :)

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent?

I don’t think I have any :)