October 2020 Moms

Week 1 (10/1-10/7) Checkin, 3/23

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Week 1 (10/1-10/7) Checkin, 3/23

• Estimated due date (EDD): 10/7

Week of pregnancy: 11

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan on Friday

Rant/Rave: hello heartburn! 

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent? I am weirdly good at loading the dishwasher, does that count? And I can always tell when someone is pregnant, even before they share it with others.
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/5

Week of pregnancy: 12!

Upcoming Appointments: today, meeting OB finally (have just met the nurse practitioner)

Rant/Rave: I thought I was done with the extreme fatigue and morning sickness but it has reappeared. 

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent?
    i can touch my tongue to my nose. 
    And I can find anyone on social media. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/7

Week of pregnancy: 12 

Upcoming Appointments: 4/22

Rant/Rave: DD is so over this homeschooling stuff...and we're not even halfway through...

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent? I'm that annoying person that finds all of the typos and spelling errors.
  • edited March 2020
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/7

Week of pregnancy: 11+6 (whoops! “Quarantine” got me losing all track of time!)

Upcoming Appointments: Next Monday-NT scan, Tuesday-OB checkup 

Rant/Rave: I am SO READY to not have this nausea anymore. I basically feel sick from noon to 6 pm every day. 

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent? My husband says I’m really good at remembering names?
  • EDD: 10/3

Week of pregnancy: 12!

Upcoming appointments: NT scan next week. Super excited to check on things since my last ob appt was cancelled due to quarantine.

Rant/rave: Pants too tight. Should have went maternity shopping before quarantine! 

GTKY: I can type quite fast, about the speed that people talk. 
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/3/2020

Week of pregnancy: 12+5 (13 weeks on 3/27/2020)

Upcoming Appointments: April 10th (16 week follow-up)

Rant/Rave: heartburnnnn and restlessness :neutral:

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent? I have the keenest nose everrr! (even prior to pregnancy lol) so I'm bombarded with all types of smells whether pleasant or yucky literally ALL day long -- oh, goodie right lmao :D 
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/7/2020

Week of pregnancy: 12+1

Upcoming Appointments: 3/27 - probably the first time I will hear the heartbeat (we've had 2 US previously where we saw it). Husband can't come with me because the office isn't allowing visitors in right now, so I'm going to try to remember to take a video or sound recording if they allow it.

Rant/Rave: Waking up at 3 or 4 am almost every day now! 

GTKY: What is your weirdest/most unusual talent? Hmmm... I can hyperextend both arms and legs.