August 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 3/16

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrswheeler812 that mural is awesome! I think it would work perfectly no matter the gender. An and night sky says neutral to me. 
  • Options
    $700 is worth the peace of mind!!!! I'm so glad it's not more serious and for real, if he's pushing you off that means you're not that bad.  You would NOT want to be the patient that he's like okay we need to get you back in here ASAP.  Did he say how soon to repeat BW? @RedBaramid Will it be that spendy every time tho?  Yikes.
  • Options
    @RedBaramid Yay! That is awesome. It sucks you still have elevated enzymes, but I'm betting it's just your gallbladder making your liver freak out. I'm so happy that you aren't a priority and you feel great. Hopefully when you go back in 3 weeks, they will only have to do your CMP and maybe check your bike acids. 
  • Options
    @RedBaramid yay for some answers! Fingers crossed this continues to be something you can monitor and manage until the baby arrives. 
  • Options
    @RedBaramid glad you got your results back and its nothing that is an emergency right now. Its kind of scary how doctors always over look pregnancy when ordering tests.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    @RedBaramid Glad you got the results back and you are not a priority!!  How awesome you are feeling great!  Hoping you don't need to recheck these levels until insurance kicks in.
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    Oh wow @wildrainbow. I'm not sure this bodes well... 🤦
  • Options
    I know I'd be in.  I didn't get it the first time, but of course, you try, try again! @tyrion_
  • Options
    @tyrion_ I'm down for the med-free birth thread!!  😁
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    Most BMBs wind up with one. I'm down. 
  • Options
    Today I start adding milled flax seed to my diet to hopefully lower my cholesterol. I'm reading I should aim for 2-3 tablespoons daily. This isn't my first rodeo with flax, I was eating it a lot after DD was born to try and save my breast milk supply (and it totally helped fyi) but I'm starting to feel a little bit crazy with all the diet restrictions. I'm finding that despite all the suggestions for change that I'm being told to make, I'm already doing most of those things.. so I guess we'll see what happens here for a while. At least this is something I wasn't doing before like when they told me to go low fat and I was already mostly low fat. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker