September 2020 Moms

PGAL 3/15

How far along are you?

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?

Any upcoming appointments?

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc)

What are you doing to keep any worries away? 

GTKY: What was your childhood nickname? 

Re: PGAL 3/15

• How far along are you? 14 weeks 6 days

Feeling better now that I’m in the second trimester but I’m still really tired. 

I have an appointment in a few weeks. Interested to see if it still happens with all the coronavirus shut downs....
    Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc)
    I have really been feeling this little man move around! It’s been pretty exciting. I can’t wait for the anatomy scan I feel like I’ll be feeling less anxiety then. All our family knows we are pregnant too so that’s been exciting but I still worry a little even with the genetic screening coming back great. 
    Well this has been hard...it’s been nicer so the fresh air helps but the coronavirus is really starting to worry me and just normal worries. So suggestions on things to do?!?

When I was little it was Katydid
  • How far along are you? 14w2d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Pretty terrible all around. Still fighting with my nausea most days, exhausted, can't eat. And my anxiety is really bad, between worrying about the pregnancy and shit in the world. I actually had a full on panic attack last night and it's been ages since I've had a big one.

Any upcoming appointments? High risk doctor on Wednesday

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc) I'm pretty sure that I was able to prod baby into moving for me last night

What are you doing to keep any worries away? Just focusing on my family right now. My best friend brought over a bunch of extra craft supplies yesterday so we'll probably break those out and maybe do some painting

GTKY: What was your childhood nickname? My parents called me Deedee
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?
    12+4

mentally/emotionally kind of drained. I've had a lot of discharge and even a little that was red so it's just been tough. Dr wasn't concerned at my apt last week.
    symptoms are still just my boobs are full and sore. and I have a little nausea here and there.

I'm headed for NT scan here in a bit.  They called to let me know that I will go in to check in then go wait in my car and that I have to come alone. Having a lot of anxiety over going alone so I'm making my husband go and just sit in the car. 

I think once I'm able to feel baby move I'll start feeling more confident.

Nothing really.. it comes and goes and I just try to stay busy to keep my mind off my worries. I think this may be tough in the next few weeks w/ this quarantine. While I'm a SAHM we are also very busy w/ extracurricular activities that have all been canceled so I have a lot of extra time on my hands that I'm not used to.

PaigeyPooh
  • mandamomof3mandamomof3 member
    edited March 2020
    How far along are you? 14 weeks, 2 days

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I am feeling incredibly anxious about getting the results of my cvs. I had it on March 5th so I should be getting the results any day. It will tell us if this baby shares the same fatal chromosome deletion as it's big brother or not. Super stressful, anxious, scary days for me

Any upcoming appointments? We have a gender confirmation ultrasound on March 31 (the cvs will tell us the sex as well)

Any milestones? Or milestones you are trying to get to? (Made it to a specific week, heard baby’s heartbeat, baby bump, baby movement, etc) I think I've been feeling the baby!!

What are you doing to keep any worries away? Trying to just breathe and stay in the present moment. Right now, everything is fine. Right now, that is all that matters. 

GTKY: What was your childhood nickname? My sister called me Mancy Fancy Poo
  • @mandamomof3 sending prayers for a healthy baby! We lost a son to Trisomy 21 I know it’s not quite the same but getting results from our NIPT was such a relief. Please keep us posted! 
  • How far along are you?
    15+6

The headaches are almost crippling and it’s dragging me down. I’m a useless Mom all day when I have one and that kills me.. other than that I’m ok. Anxious. Ready to tell the kids finally especially so they know why I’ve been slacking, but still hoping to be able to stick to our original plan (Easter). 

Supposed to have one Thursday, haven’t decided if I want to chance going or not... Thoughts? Big appt/anatomy scan is in 3.5 weeks.

Feeling movement!! 

Ugh. Distraction. Silly games on my phone, watching movies with the kids, coloring with them, etc. 

Gosh, I’m not aware of one! My Grandpa always called me “Honey” and I can still hear his voice saying it.  <3 
  • How far along are you? 13 weeks! 

I guess every week that goes by and I’m still pregnant I do feel a little less anxious but to be honest the anxiety is still there more than I thought it would be. I still feel all my first trimester symptoms so hoping the nausea and puking stop soon and I can go off the meds for them that add additional drowsiness to already being tired haha

tomorrow is my first appointment with MFM! Thankfully they feel their office is still safe at this point and my DH can still come with, thank God because I’m so nervous since we’ll be getting a scan and last time we saw baby was 9.5 weeks so I’ve definitely had ultrasound withdrawal since I opted against a home Doppler and I can’t feel baby move yet. 

Definitely have a bump now there’s no hiding it anymore lol. And second trimester! 

My DH and I pray together for baby and protection for our loved ones during this crazy time! I listen to worship and uplifting music. I love to read fiction books so have been doing that a lot it’s a good distraction haha. My parents have been wonderful helping with DS so I get to nap every day which helps. Otherwise I get so overtired I just get even more anxious 

Well my first name is technically a nickname of my full given name but it just stuck so I don’t really have any special nicknames I guess haha!