August 2020 Moms

How many August babies are moving?

Hi mamas! How many of you have felt your baby move and what does it feel like? I’m due August 9 and this is my first pregnancy (not counting my early 6 week miscarriage). I have nooooo clue if I’ve felt he baby yet. Certain sensations feel like this could be it but there is no obvious sign. I’m soooo impatient, and don’t want to miss that first big moment when its a real kick be all...I’m so gassy 😂 

Re: How many August babies are moving?

• FTM here! I felt my baby around 16.5w first flutters. 17.5w is when I started to feel what I could describe as a popcorn popping feeling and could feel it with my hand on the outside. I cried lol. I’m now 19w3d and feel baby all the time! At my last US the tech said baby is strong and I sure believe it! He/she has been going all morning 😂 
  • With my first it was 19 weeks because I had an anterior placenta that blocked most of his movements and with this on I felt the flutters first at 13 weeks and now at 17 weeks its almost constant moving!
  • Loading the player...
  • @wednesdaygirl1019I love the stomach flip feeling, they do some crazy movements at this time while they still have space.
  • I’m 17weeks 3days I felt baby move at 17weeks and I love it 🥰🥰🥰