May 2020 Moms
Options

FFFC 3/6

*Not guaranteed to be flame free.

Re: FFFC 3/6

• Options
    I can't get motivated to do anything, I had the 18 month old start putting her own tissues in the garbage can. I didn't get up, so I'm just hoping she didn't put anything else in there....
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pourmeanothermocktail No shame in that. My kids are now pouring their own cereal and milk, getting water, helping themselves to things in the fridge, and checking for packages/getting the mail. All so I don't have to get up. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ruby696 said:
    @pourmeanothermocktail No shame in that. My kids are now pouring their own cereal and milk, getting water, helping themselves to things in the fridge, and checking for packages/getting the mail. All so I don't have to get up. 
    I wish any of mine were old enough for pretty much anything on that list. I do have the oldest bring his cup to me so I can take lid off for him to fill it himself. But that's it. And he usually throws himself at the floor and declares that he can't do it because he's too tired. 
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This GIF made me smile I love Jensen Ackles lol. 
    Also my 6 year old tries to tell me he’s too tired to do things and I just look at him until he laughs and does it, he also knows to try to use his ongoing knee issue to try and get out of things 😂 
    And I’ll be back later with a good confession I just lost mine from earlier 
  • Options
    ruby696 said:
    @pourmeanothermocktail My 3.5 yo tries the "I'm too tired" nonsense sometimes. Please. She's not to tired to color or to play outside. I usually tell her if she's too tired to get herself more water, she probably needs to go take a nap. That seems to cure her. 😆
    For sure I do this too, but then he usually grabs his blankie, lays down on couch and "takes a nap" for 2 min just to try to continue to avoid whatever it is he doesn't want to do. His commitment is strong. He's been especially bad since the flu. Hoping he gets back into the 
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    *stupid bump wouldn't let me finish

swing of things soon here. Of course by the time he does I'm sure it'll be spring break and we'll get all screwy again.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pourmeanothermocktail 😂😂 Well at least he's committed!
  • Options
    @bender29 you are a brave soul...that is too many kids for me at the zoo!
  • Options
    I've never used an airplane bathroom and it's probably neck and neck with coronavirus as one of my top concerns about flying on Wednesday.
  • Options
    @emlettuce They’re like trying to pee in a phone booth. It’s even less fun when pregnant, but you gotta do what you gotta do. As for coronavirus prevention, make sure you close that little air vent above you. I also brought sanitizer wipes when we flew 3 weeks ago. We wiped down our seat belt buckles and the tray tables before using them. Wash your hands often and efficiently (20seconds of scrubbing), try not to touch your face. I also took an Airborne in the morning before getting in the plane. You can make a DIY hand sanitizer spray if you can’t find any in the stores. Pinterest has tons of recipes. I use Young Living essential oils but if you don’t have any, I suppose the kind they sell at Whole Foods would work in a pinch. Many EOs have antibacterial properties. I wouldn’t be any more worried about this virus than then seasonal flu, it’s a whole lot of media hype and people are irrationally more afraid of the “unknown” than they should be. That’s just my 2 cents. I hope you’re able to enjoy your trip!!