October 2020 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 2/27

**Daily ticker change threads are for those who change to a new week in pregnancy, (ie: 4w0d, 5w0d, etc). We’ll make a new ticker change thread every day of the week**

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments:

Rant/Rave:

Questions:

GTKY: If you could have any job (no experience required)l, what would it be?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 2/27

• Estimated due date (EDD): 10/29

Week of pregnancy: 5w0d

Upcoming Appointments: April 7, first appointment so just meeting with a nurse

Rant/Rave: Getting prepped for assessments AND our spring music program next week. I am really missing coffee right about now!

Questions: 

GTKY: If you could have any job (no experience required), what would it be? My dream job as a kid was to be an actress, but I never even attempted to pursue it. It's something I would like to try someday, even just a local theater production. 

• @Smelh324 how was your first appointment??
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated due date (EDD): October 1st

Week of pregnancy: 9

Upcoming Appointments: nothing for another 3 weeks.

Rant/Rave: I had kinda taken a step back from the sub till I had my first ultrasound and knew everything was OK. I have trouble with early pregnancy after a history of recurrent pregnancy loss early in the first trimester. Everything looked good at my ultrasound so I'm feeling better about everything now. I was even able to find baby on the doppler at home 2 days ago. 

Questions:

GTKY: If you could have any job (no experience required)l, what would it be? I know I probably should say something like a doctor but the truth it all that responsibility knowing it could be life or death for someone if I make a mistake would stress me out to no end. This is setting the bar kinda low maybe if I could have any job, and maybe with more thought I would think of something else, but I think I would enjoy being a cosmetologist and owning my own (successful) salon. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Estimated due date (EDD): October 9th...actually just made me wonder if I go here anymore lol. They moved me 1 day at my appt from what the internet had said. 

Week of pregnancy: 8

Upcoming Appointments: I have an US sometime next week, still need to schedule. And then 12 weeks appt in amonth.

Rant/Rave:Everything is pretty good! My only concern right now is getting our apartment rented out. We loathe the place we live and are going to rent a house starting in May. But at this point we have no idea if someone will choose to move in to our apt by then. It might be the riskiest thing we have ever done. Fingers crossed we don't go broke paying for two places.

Questions:

GTKY: If you could have any job (no experience required)l, what would it be? Well I just visited a very fancy marketing company today with beautiful art, lounges and floor to ceiling windows in their office. I don't think I would mind that style of business.

I love books and coffee. Not that i'm not skilled enough to work in a bookstore or coffee shop haha but it would be nice to own one, or both combined. And then I could bake scones and make fresh bagels. Yumm bread.
  • @sjomomma My appt went great! Thanks for asking. At first they told me I would have to schedule a separate dating US next week so I was a little disappointed. Makes it feel like you are still pretending to be pregs until you see something. But they said well do you want to take a peek at heartbeat? Umm YES. So they showed me baby and my hubs saw the heartbeat. Now we feel comfortable telling others, secrets are exhausting.

Are you giving up coffee for caffeine purposes or just cause it sounds awful right now? Just curious!!
  • @Smelh324 just because of the caffeine. I don’t have any aversions yet! My first pregnancy I couldn’t even bare the smell of coffee. That’s awesome they let you hear the heartbeat! I keep wanting to tell people I work with but I think I’m going to wait until after my first appointment too. But it’s not until April, ugh