October 2020 Moms

UO’s 27 Feb

Let’s hear ‘em!

Mine: I think organic, grassfed, cage free, artisanal, etc. is mostly just marketing, but I buy into all anyway...🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Re: UO’s 27 Feb

• In fact, my 2 year old was eating Sun Chips last night and refused to eat anything else. I told my husband: “Well, if you think about it like he’s eating baked whole grain with a proprietary artisan spice blend, it doesn’t seem so bad.” 🤣
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m on board with Pinterest worthy toddler meals being entirely unrealistic. My kid gives half of his food to the dogs anyways 🤷‍♀️ He is also in a phase where he thinks it’s hilarious to spit out his food back onto his plate on purpose. So gross. 
  • Organic is so a scam and so is “non-gmo”.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @mkp0903 do we have the same kid? At least he is spitting back on the plate. My daughter just sprays it everywhere when she feels like it. 🙄
  • I grew up on a 100% organic vegetable farm, so I can attest to organic tasting better, but as far as being better for you goes, they're pretty much the same. Just make sure you wash your fruits and veggies before eating them and you should be good to go. The one part I hate about non-organic produce is the whole Monsanto thing and what it's doing to our environment. That's where I get concerned with the organic vs non-organic produce thing.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• I usually stick to organic for anything in the dirty dozen. I do believe that for some produce washing doesn't really do much. With that said, I pick my battles and try to not over obsessed. What I don't get is commercials like " now made with real cheese" . Wtf were you using before??

+1 for hating Monsanto