August 2020 Moms

Has anyone started their registry already?

Has anyone started their registry already? 23 votes

Yes
73% 17 votes
No
26% 6 votes

Re: Has anyone started their registry already?

• I'm adding to it a little bit here and there so it's not so overwhelming
  • Guilty! Definitely spending some time working on it. Mostly just trying to get the completion discount more than anything lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I’ve been adding things as I think of them. It’s #2 so I’m not expecting things. Mostly just organizing so I know what we need and will use the coupon at the end. It’s currently set to private.
    Craft Blog
  • Yes, I started a couple of weeks ago. Mostly I'm just adding things as I think of them. I went to Buy Buy Baby last week when I was on winter break, and it was helpful to browse for an hour or so to look at things I've seen online. It's set to private though.
  • Oh yeah! Mine is done Lol! I did my registry on Amazon. This is my second, although my first was 7 years ago and I don't have anything. It's mostly a list for me. To have things I want/need in one organized place. But it's there for when family members and close friends ask to do something. 
  • I may or may not have been working on this registry since October... so before I even got pregnant. Just as something to do while waiting to start trying.
  • No, but this will be my second child and we have a lot of things already. There are two things I can think of that I definitely need-- car seat and stroller. The rest is just extra at this point!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMe: 40  H: 38

***TW***

****trigger warning****

1 LC, girl 5 years old

TTC #2 Summer 2017

BFP 1/5/2018, MC (D & E) 2/23/2018

TTCAL May 2018

BFP 9/20/2018, MC (D & E) 11/16/2018 :'(

• second child but I made one. Its a lot of diapers, wipes, toiletries, and a double stroller. Also bottles bc I plan on bottle feeding exclusively this time, pacis bc if you need them you can never have enough, blankets and sheets bc we lost basically all of them. I believe we have 3 receiving blankets and 1 crib sheet left. They got left EVERYWHERE. 
    STM DS (June 18 BMB vet)
    Married Aug 2016 Me 30 :D / DH 34
    CS scheduled 7/26-8/12 Due 8/30